Ch. 4

"What? Do I look okay?" He asks looking at me with those doe eyes.

I take another sip of my water, trying to calm myself.

That's fucking Jungkook. If he thinks I notice him, I bet he will freak out.

"Ah, yes! It looks great!" I say trying to act normal.

He nods his head with a smile and takes another drink of his coffee. I take out my phone and look at the time. Seeing that Hana has texted me that class will be starting in an hour and that she is on her way to pick me up since she doesn't have class now. I turn to Jungkook and I see him staring at me. I put my phone back in my bookbag and look back at him.

"Ah, my class is starting soon. I think I should head back." I get up from my seat and head to the door. Before I walk out, I hear Jungkook calling for me.

"Thanks again for the coffee. It was nice to speak with you."

I smile at his comment and walk out the door. I turn back around and see him still sitting in the chair. He was scrolling through his phone, laughing a little.

He's such a nice guy I thought

I walk back to my apartment to wait for Hana.

6 Hours Later
I'm finally done with my first day at Dankook. It wasn't that bad at all like I thought it would be. Hana helped me out tho. She gave me a tour of the entire school and even walked me to class.

Hana and I walk back to her car to go straight to BigHit.

"Ugh, I wish I could go home and take a nap. Somebody had to wake me up early today," I jokily say looking over at her.

"I said I was sorry," Hana says frowning while getting in the car.

"It's okay, I swear. But I met someone today," I quietly say, looking over at her.

"Omg who! Tell me!" She says backing out.

"Okay, don't freak out. He didn't know I recognized him which is good, but I met Jungkook."

I look back over to her, waiting for her to scream. But all I see is her mouth wide open.

"Waitttt hold up. Jungkook was out, with you? She asks slamming the breaks.

"Not exactly. We bumped into each other and he spilled his coffee on my shirt.

Hana turns to look back at the road as she continues to drive. I can overhear her talking to herself.

"I mean I see them once in and while but meeting Jungkook like that, it must be shocking," Hana says pulling into the driveway.

"Yeah, it was. I didn't want to scare him away so I didn't say I recognized him, you know?" I say getting out of the car.

Hana shuts her door and locks it. She and I walk inside passing the other workers. We head to the elevator to go to BangPD's office. As we got to the floor, we head to his door and I knock on it. He tells us to come and we sit on the chairs.

"Good afternoon ladies. Today we will meet the group you are working with. Seojoon will be coming in shortly with the group," he says folding his hands on his desk. We make small talk to make the waiting process faster. I don't know why but I'm getting nervous again. I guess I don't want to make a bad first impression. As we continue to talk, we hear a knock at the door.

"Come in," BangPD says.

I turn around and see Seojoon walking in. Behind him, I see seven boys. They all line up in front of Hana and me. They bow and introduce themselves. Right away I could tell it was BTS.

"Hello, my name is Kim Namjoon. You can call me RM. I'm the leader of this group. Nice to meet you two."

"Hello, I'm Kim Seokjin. You can just call me Jin or World Wide Handsome," he says while blowing a kiss at us too, winking. I look away blushing.

"I'm Min Yoongi or Suga". I look back over and we make eye contact.

"I'm your hope, you're my hope. I'm J-Hope. My real name is Jung Hoseok," he says chuckiling. I look over to him and he smiles widely. It makes me laugh at how cute he is.

"Hello, my name is Park Jimin."

"Hi, I'm Kim Taehyung. V is my stage name."

I got too distracted to notice that the last guy was looking at me the entire time. As I got to the last guy, he and I make eye contact. He stares at me with his big doe eyes. He bows and introduces himself. His hair still in the bun he tied up in front of me at the coffee shop.

"Hello, I'm Jeon Jungkook."

He looks back up and meets my eyes again. I look down at my shoes. It was too hard to continue our staring contest. He just has that face that will make you instantly freeze.

BangPD gets up from his desk and walks over to the guys.

"As you can tell, you will be working with them. You will sit next to Seojoon and watch him write music for the artists. At the end of the training, we will announce that you have officially been hired as a lyricist. You will continue to stay beside BTS and help them anytime they need it," BangPD says looking at Hana and me.

We look at each other, holding our cheers back. We look back at BangPD and the other guys.

"Thank you!" We say in unison.

"Alright, Seojoon and boys why don't you take them down to the studio and give them a little tour," he suggests.

We get up from our seats and walk with them. As we are walking down the hallway, I have a feeling that someone is right behind me. I mean, of course, they are behind me but this guy is RIGHT behind me. Before I turn around, someone whispers in my ear. I could tell straight away who this someone is.

"We meet again," he says with a raspy voice, his breath hitting my ear.

This is gonna be a long day.