Ch. 5

Why was he so close??

I turn around to look at him. He has a slight smile on his face and then decided to talk to his members as if he wasn't just centimeters from my face. I wonder what they would feel if I was a fan. Do you think they would be freaked out? I know BangPD said no fans could work here but I just couldn't let this opportunity of being a lyricist go to waste.

We make our way down a couple of floors to the recording studio. As we got out of the elevator, we were met with a huge spacious lobby. One side of the room had huge glass windows to see inside of the dancing room. There were multiple doors across from the dancing room probably to practice singing. On one wall is a lounging area. We walk down a hallway and opened the door at the end. The room was also huge. One side was a huge, long table with shelves on each corner. Across from it were a recording studio and a huge window in front of it. Seojoon asked us all to sit down. Of course, I was sat next to Jungkook. The other side of me was Yoongi.

"So, as BangPD had said you will be working with me and BTS. We will need you guys here to watch and give us ideas for our new song Stay," Seojoon says getting up and pulling out a file from the shelves. He sits back down and shows Hana and me the file. He talks through ideas and how we will manage working here. He also gave us some tasks and our schedule. As I look at the extra copy of the files papers, I feel a hand on my thigh. I look over to see who's hand it is and of course it's no other than Jungkook.  I look up at him to see him not even looking at me. He is looking at Seojoon, still talking about the files.

Is he really this comfortable with his staff?

As we continue to talk, his hand continues to rub my thigh. Getting closer and closer to my sensitive parts.  He continues this for a little bit longer until everyone starts standing up. I sigh in relief as I stand up as well. The members and Seojoon thank us again for working with them and tell us we can leave to start our first day here tomorrow. I find Jungkooks face in the crowd and he looked back over to me with a smirk. I look away with a flushed face.

Hana and I bow and say our goodbyes to the guys. As we start heading to Hana's car, I just can't get that image of Jungkook out of my face.

I need this to stop. It's gonna get out of hand if I don't.

We reach our apartment and walk inside.

"I can't wait to finally work with them. I've been waiting too long for this. How do you feel about it, y/n?" Hana asks as we step inside my apartment.

"Oh, yeah I'm really happy. It's gonna be so fun!" I say setting my bags at the counter and slumping on the couch. "It's also been such a long day. I'm so tired, too tired to even eat."

"It has been a long day. I'm tired as well. I'm gonna head to bed for tomorrow. I'll see you in the morning," she says walking over to me and hugged me.

"Goodnight!"

She waves at me and walks through the connecting doors. Too tired to get out of these clothes, I fall asleep not forgetting to set my alarm.

Tuesday: 6 am
I wake up to my phone buzzing on the coffee table. I reach over and turn off the alarm. Hana said we will be leaving around 6:40 to head to the college. That gives me plenty of time to get ready. After taking a shower, I grab my clothes which are a plaid skirt, black shirt, and a white cardigan. I apply some light makeup since I won't have much time to come back home and get ready for my job. I grab my shoes and walk to the kitchen. My phone rings as I eat my breakfast. It was from Hana saying she is heading to her car. I finish up eating and walk out the door, not forgetting my bag.

Since it's almost summer break and I applied late, I have about a week left until I'm done with it. We get out the last week of April, thank God. But I'll be taking the rest of the course next year. This is wonderful for me because I can now focus on one thing, that is, this job.

I walked out of the building and head for Hana's car. I see her in there on her phone, listening to music. I decided to sneak up on her side and scare her. I got to her side of the door and opened it up.

"BOO!" I scream, laughing at her reaction.

"What the fuck, y/n! You scared the shit out of me!" She said with her hand over her heart. I laugh and got it on my side. She playfully smacked my arm and started up the car.

"It was a perfect opportunity. I couldn't let it go to waste," I say still laughing.

"Oh, shut up."

About 15 minutes later and we reached the school. We both got out of the car and headed to the front doors. We had plenty amount of time before class started. It was at 7 o'clock and the class starts at 7:10. I mostly take this one class just for music writing but I do take others about singing and composing.  My last class ends at 2 and so does Hana's. I wave at Hana and tell her I'll meet in the cafeteria for lunch. She waves back and we go out separate ways.

2 pm
"So glad we have a week left of this shit," Hana sighs as she gets in her car.

"Right. But luckily for me, I enrolled late so I am only here for about 2 weeks."

"Lucky. Let's just hurry back home and gather our things before we go to work." She says pulling out of the parking lot.

Hour later
We pull into BigHit and walk inside. We say hello to the other employees as we head to the elevator.

"Today, we have to go meet Seojoon to start the process of writing their new song," I say looking at the schedule. "Then we have to, WHAT!"

"What, what is it!" Hana asks worriedly.

"We..we each have separate members we are working with."

"What's so wrong about that?"

"Um..n-nothing. Ha, everything's fine."

"Oh, okay. If you say so," she says looking at the numbers go by.

One member I'm working with is Jungkook. Fuck.