Prologue

It was just another day for class 1A.They were at Gym gamma practicing the use of their quirks in new ways and trainig their physical and mental strenght.Kirishima was working out screaming "To be a man ya gotta train until ya get muscles like one!"Kaminari was watching Kirishimas training routine in awe of how many push ups he could do.Bakugo scoffed.

"You think thats manly? A real man knows how to do more than 100 push ups idiot!""

"You want a challenge Bakubro? Oh its on!"

The Dekusquad were each doing seperate exercises.All might watched as Deku his successor was focusing on kicks instead of his punches.He was happy that no bones were being broken.Uraraka was working on holding her breath.She had currently reached the ceiling and was training for how long she could stay up until she had to stop holding her breath.She shouted from above.

"Deku-kun how are you doing?"

"Im fine what about you have you noticed that..."

Deku was rambling on about the ways that Uraraka could imrpove her quirk usage.Iida yelled."I am sory Deku-kun but you must continue training save the talk for later."

"Sorry Iida-kun ill-"

Deku was cut off halfway.A portal appeared out of thin air and deku was closest.Out came two of his classmates.Tokoyami and Shoji."Hey Tokoyami,Shoji are you guys-"He was cut off.The portals pull seemed to get stronger.The shadowy form of Dark shadow lunged at Deku.Deku sidestepped the attack."Somethings wrong."Deku thought.There seemed to be an almost purple aura surrounding the two.Shoji used two of his arms and lunged at Deku."The noble one will eliminate you all."

'Noble one ? guys what are you talking about snap out of it!."

Deku activated One for all in his arms at 2%He pulled back his index finger relesed it and yelled "Smash!"The ground in front of the two tore to pieces.By then every one in class 1A had noticed the commotion.Bakugo was the first to notice."What the hell is going on here damn nerd!"By then eraserhead had also noticed the fight."Ill just use my quirk to stop them."His eyes glowed red.An arm came swinging at him."What?My quirk didn't work on them how is this possible?"

Eraserhead shouted at the rest of class 1A "Get back your classmates are not the same as before!"Yaomomo was the first to comment."Sensei what's going on?'The whole of class 1A had noticed that Aizawas quirk was not working on them."Sero help me restrain them!"

"Got it sensei!"

Sero launched tape out of his hands toward Tokoyami because he was more vulnerable with Dark shadow keeping back Aizawa.Suddenly it all went black.Sero's tape.Tokoyami and Shoji.The shouts of 1A.They had totally disappeared.