Quirks vs Stands

Bakugou quickly moved out of the way of a bullet headed straight toward him.He noticed that even though he dodged it it was still chasing him.Deku was handling Kirishima the one being possesed.Kirishima was a lot more stronger than he expected.He was absorbing all of his punches and exchanging his own blows at deku.Then Jotaro stepped in. ORA!

One solid Ora to the head and Kirishima was down. "Yare yare..." He picked up his corpse part and the purple aura around Kirishima disappeared.

"Ugh Deku? What was i doing where are we? Whos the manly guy in front of you?"

"No time to explain now Kirishima but you have to go back inside the turtle todorokis inside."

"Inside the turtle? What? How? is this some sort of quirk?"

'U-um i think joseph inside will explain." Deku mumbled

Jotaro sighed and escorted the very confused kirishima into the turtle.

Deku went to help Bakugou fight the very arrogant hol horse who was taunting bakugou while his bullet followed him.It was inevitable that it would eventually hit him.Suddenly a cry was heard.

"One for all detroit smash 2%!"

Hol gorse fell backwards and fell onto a brick wall.The brick wall smashed.Bakugou grunted.

"Stupid Deku! I don't need your help to fight some shitty quirk!"

"Kacchan it's not a quirk its a stand!"

"What the hell is that you'd better explain! Now."

"Um stands are like quirks but only other stand users can see other stand  users.Every stand has a different ability depending on their user and i didnt really catch how they got stands but you have to come with us Kacchan! We have to get the rest of the class back.

"Tch fine Deku.Just this once since we are in this situation i'll follow you."

They entered the turtle.Deku looked to his side.Bakugou didnt look to surprised just mad.really mad.It was clear he wanted to find the person who did this separated their class and beat them up.Deku smiled.

Giorno glanced over at Bakugou catiously.He was somehow reminded of a stand user he and Mista had fought Ghiacchio.He didnt look like a stand user.Probably had a quirk because he came with Deku.Bakugou caught Giorno staring at him.

"You got a problem swirly hair?"

Giorno almost snapped.He could feel gold experience about to materialize and muda barrage him but he kept his calm.He even sounded like Ghiacchio too.he looked over at mista.Mista too watched Bakugou closely.The six pistols were restless and had already materialised at the ready.

"Theres no problem.We just found you interesting that's all."

Deku bowed and apologised quickly.

"S-sorry Kacchan's like this to new people."

"I told you not to call me Kacchan nerd!"

His shouting made all eyes in the turtle towards him.There was no hesitance in the way he was talking to Deku.It was like this was normal for Deku.Giorno wondered how a person like Deku came to know someone like Bakugou.

Deku seemed to notice Giornos uncomfortable looks at Bakugou so he came over and started to apologize.Halfway Giorno stopped him.

"We have nothing against him but me and Mista once fought a stand user very similar to your friend over their in character.He was dangerous and volatile too.His stand could control ice and almost killed Mista and me too."