More Stands and Introductions!

It felt wierd for Deku.The only person he knew was todoroki who was sitting next to him on the couch in the turtle.It was still unbelievable to Deku that things other than quirks existed and he didn't even know.Joseph did say something about anomalies so maybe that was what was affecting their timeline.The akward silence in the turtle was unsettling.A few whispers were spread amongs a group of japanese students who looked to be highschoolers.There even seemed to be a group of itailans in the corner.One blonde haired kid gave a half-stare at Deku.Todoroki was curious about Jotaro.He seemed dangerous enough and they knew none of the people in the turtle.Deku broke the unsettling silence  when he heard someone cal his name.

"il tuo nome è deku vero?"

Deku didnt understand what the kid said but he understood he was trying to communicate with him.

"U-uh um m-my name is Deku"

Someone threw them an annoyed look.He had a sketchbook in his hand and seemed to have stopped sketching temporarily.He muttered something in japanese which said something like "ill fix this."

"Heaven's door!"

For a split second Deku saw that the boy's face had become a book.Stands were drawn out.Especially from the itailain group.On seemed to have a golden coloured lanky one.The blonde haired boy.

"It's fine.I just made it so that it's easier to communicate and we don't have the trouble of listening to 4 languages all at the same time."

He went back to sketching after that.The blonde withdrew his stand and a few of his other friends withdrew thiers too.

"Ugh my head Giorno did something happen to me?"

"U-uhm i'm sorry to interupt but i can kind of somehow understand italian now?"

"Oh i almost forgot you!My name's Narancia!You must be Deku.You have strange clothes."

The first thing Todoroki noticed that thier voices and personality was almost the same.He brainstomred.Maybe Deku had a relative from Italy that he didn't tell anyone of.Jotaro gave a hard glare at Todoroki.

"Oi you kid why were you looking at me funny just now."

"It's nothing."

Todoroki quickly brushed the subject off.Jotaro glared at him suspiciously.Jotaro was getting suspicious of the multi-coloured hair kid who kept staring at him for some reason.The green haired kid was annoying.Annoying but curious and friendly.He muttered a silent Yare yare under his breath.

Deku had found out from Narancia that he was Italian and he had a stand.That was pretty much what he knew.When he accidentaly said quirk that drew attention towards him again.The golden haired boy stared at him again with a look of slight curiosity and suspicion.He explained what a quirk was and many stares were diverted at him.The blonde finally spoke up.

"So what you're saying is a quirk is like a stand except it can be seen by normal people."

"Ah yes! You are right.I'm sorry to bother you but can i ask your name?"

"Giorno.Giorno giovanna."

"So you have a quirk and can see stands I presume."

"Why yes i do! It's kind of-super strenght in a way but if i use it too much i break my bones."

"I could heal them if you injured yourself."

Deku turned around.The one speaking to him was a teen with a pompadour and next to him was a small kid which seemed akward but proper at the same time.Next to the other kid there was a delinquint looking kid with clothes with money signs on them.

"He's not the only one with a quirk."

Eyes were turned toward Todoroki.

"I like your hair man.The multi colours are nice!"

Josuke said happy but a bit akward.

"Thanks.'Todoroki replied bluntly.

"Oh that right i forgot!" Aerosmith come out!"

Next to Naranci a small aeroplane appeared next to Narancia and an orange glow surrounded him.

"Deku this is my stand Aerosmith.It can shoot bullets into people and track them on a radar from their breathing or C02!"

Narancia said the shooting bullets into people a bit too excitedly.Deku winced a bit hearing that.Maybe their was more to his bubbly personality than what Deku had seen.

"I guess i'll show you my quirk then.Can anyone crate something that i can break like a table?"

"Gold experience give life to the brooch."

Giorno's ladybug shaped brooch transformed into a lion to Deku's astonishment.His amazement aside Deku channeled One for all into his right arm.He whispered.

"One for all 2% smash!"

The lion was immediatly pushed back  but Dekus arms was purple.The arm was purple in colour and some of the furniture was blown back.Giorno reverted it back into a brooch after

"That was my power at 2%"

"Wow you're really powerful!What happen's if you go 100%?"

"Well you see i cant go more than 10% because if i do my whole arms break and its hard so i rely on kicks more now so i don't break my bones."

"Crazy diamond!"

A tall humanoid and muscular pink and blue stand put his hands on Dekus Arm.A few seconds later it was healed.

"Wow that's an amazing abilty you've got!You can heal people?Does it have any drawbacks?"

Deku was going full fanboy mode at Josuke while Josuke tried his best to answer his questions still fealing akward with all the attantion he was getting.

"Well I can revert things back to their original state too but i can't heal myself."

"I see well is there any other-"

"Hey you over there with the multicoloured hair what's your quirk.I assume you have one because you came with Deku."

'Fire and ice."

Giorno thought to himself about the new strangers who had appeared.They didn't seem to be joestars but they had things called quirks and could see their stands.The Green haired kid said something about their timeline being affected but he didn't fully understand what was happening.He would keep an eye on them for now.Mista was also being unusually quiet and had kept his conversations toward Giorno and Trish through silent whispers.They were also keeping an eye of them.In particular lot's of people were observing Deku and Todoroki even though they seemed trustworthy.