Stands?

Deku was the first to awake.He found that he was in some sort of town.It was small and the first thing he noticed that there were Japanese writing on the signboards.So he was in Japan!He was getting many looks because he was still in his hero costume.Why were these people looking at him like that.Had they never seen a hero before,or worse where even was he?Thankfully Todoroki was next to him.Deku shook him awake.Todoroki grumbled.

"Ugh Midoriya?Where are we? The last thing i saw was Aizawa-sensei and Tokoyami and Shoji battling.What exactly did happen to them?"

'Would you believe me if i said that i saw a purple aura around them while they fought me in combat?"

Todoroki though for a moment.He decided he would believe midoriya."Midoriya do you know where the others are?" 'No I don't but we should at least find out where we are before we look for the rest of the class."Todoroki agreed.

"Oi you two."

A gruff voice greeted them from behind.Deku turned around.It was a teen.He was wearing a black jacket with a sweatshirt below and had long pants.He seemed pretty tall but Deku understood him.He spoke Japanese but it was a bit wierd from Dekus perspective.He asked a question.

"Who are you and what are you doing here.You don't seem like you're from here with those oddly fashioned clothes.Did an anomaly affect your timeline?"

Thoughts were spinning through Deku's head.Anomaly?Timeline?He glanced at Todoroki to his side.Todoroki responded.

'Before we tell you anything tell us your name and intentions before we call the pro's on you."

'Yare yare...Oi jiji come out."

Old Joseph came out from the turtle with an exasperated look on his face.

'Gah!Who are you and how did you come out of a turtle?Is that your quirk?"

"Im sorry kid but i don't know what you mean by quirk.My name is Joseph Joestar.This here behind me is my grandson Jotaro Kujo."

"Yare yare...you kid we've told you our names tell us who you are and what a quirk is."

"You don't know what a quirk is?What year is it?"

"Honestly kid none of us even know anymore our timelines were affected by the work of someone and we are working to find out who it is.Now explain.What the hell is a quirk."

Todoroki glared at Jotaro.

"How do we know we can trust you and you're not villians?"

Jotaro brought out Star Platinum.

"Both of you do you see anything in front of you?"

Deku stared at Jotaro.

"Woah what is that?Is that your quirk?I've never seen one like that a purple spirit what does it do?"

"So they are stand users..."Jotaro thought to himself.

"Ahahahahaha.Kid you're a liveley one.I'll explain to you my ability.

"Hermito Purple!" Joseph cried out.

A purple vine appeared out of josephs arm.Deku and Todoroki stared at it.

"Ah-um ok.You guys seem like trustworthy people so i'll tell you what a quirk is"

"A quirk is a a special, superhuman ability an individual can possess. Quirks are generally unique to their user and can be passed down if your family has a quirk."So what's your quirk?"Deku said.

'It's not a quirk kid."Joseph said.It's called a stand."Stands are physical manifestations of a users fighting spirit.The only way you can get them are through family or if you are born with it.""Only Stand users can see other stand users."

"We assumed you were stand users because you could see our stands."So where exactly do you come from?"

"The last thing we were doing was we were training in UA and two of my classmates had this purple aura around us and attacked us!"

"A Purple aura you say?I think i can explain this again.Joseph sighed."So basically...

------After explaining the current situation and who they have gatherd to Deku and Todoroki"-----

"Wow so we're basically here in this place called Morioh and you're on a quest to find out who did this and caused all the anomalies and save them?"'If i get to know more about your powers and we get to save our friends then count us in!"Midoriya said excitedly.Todoroki was still uncomfortable and didn't say much.He let midoriya do the talking.He was analysing Jotaro.His eyes were hard.They looked like the eys of a person who'd been through hell and back but at the same time looked reserved and calm.

"Yare yare daze... jiji get them in the turtle."

And just like that Deku and Todoroki entered the turtle and were destined to help the joestars beat Dio so they could all go home and save their classmates.