PROLOGUE🩸

Yall theyre so cute what even

-----

"I'm sorry...i should've been a good mother for you."

Tears were pouring very hard from my eyes and all I could see was a figure of the woman I called mother left me in this dark and cold forest,not knowing where to go next. I can only cry my head out when the red car passed me and slide on the road. I ran reaching her but i was too exhausted.

And there, I know. I had no one. My own mother left me in fact throw me away from the city in this dark and wild forest. I might as well lose my mind and let myself be eaten by wild animals in this forest. But I chose to run.

I ran into nowhere, all I could see were trees and darkness. The forest was deserted and I got more conscious of the fact that it got dark awfully quick in the winter. I was holding myself tightly in my sweater. Where should I go, what should I do now, am I going to die here. Too many things are burdening my head and I could do nothing that ran deeper into the forest until I bump into a big oak tree. Then, everything went pitch-black.

"Jieun-ah, come here give omma a huggg." Mother opened her arm wide enough to let the little girl to snug into her deep and loving hug.

"Ji-eun-ah, you know omma loves you right?" Mother cupped my cheeks and smile.

"Yes! Omma loves Ji-eun! Ji-eun loves omma too!" She hug mother again and giggled.

Then, the hug suddenly tighten until mother whispered to her ears "you know I hate you and you'll never be my daughter."

The little girl started crying and even harder when he find her mother changed into a monster, devilish creature.

I gasped when my eyes open only to be welcomed by a big chandelier on top of me.

I need yall support🥺