Prolouge

"Mommy I want that teddy!" A young boy whine at his mother telling her to buy that teddy.

"What teddy, the panda, the bear" his mother says. "No, I want that!" pointing to another young boy mistaken as a teddy.

"Shhh, He's not a teddy, his a boy like you." His mother said to him. "But I really want that!" The young boy said running towards to his mistaken teddy bear.

"You're so cute" the young boy said pinching the cheeks of the other boy. "Hey, sthap tHat." the other boy said.

"Yuan, come here" his mother shouted running towards to her naughty child. "Dont you ever do that again." His mother sigh. "I'm so exhausted." His mother continues.

"But I really want this." Yuan said holding hands with the other child. "Buy this one for me, Mommy!".

"No Yuan, We cant buy him because his a child like you not a teddy". His mother said.

"Hey child what's your name?, where's your mommy?". Yuan's mother said to the other child. "My name is Winter, My mother is inside that store, I ran away from ger because it's so crowded in there." Winter said to Yuan's Mom.

"Such a beautiful name,Winter. Well, you better come back to your mother because I know she is worrying." Yuan's mother said to Winter. "But Mommy, I want to buy Winter". Yuan said.

Then suddenly, they saw a woman coming to their place. "Hey winter, Dont do that again." Winter's mom came. "Thank you madam for looking for him." Winter's mom thanks Yuan's mom.

"No problem" Yuan's mom said smiling. "Yuan, lets go home" "But mommy, I want that~mhmhmmhh." Before Yuan can say what he wants, her mother's palm covers his mouth.

"Goodbye, Winter." Yuan's mom said.

"Hey winter, Dont run away from me again, okay?" Winter's mom said, "Yes mommy, but it's so crowded in there. "

"But you better said it to me that you want to go out, Mommy is worried and I said don't talk to strangers." Winter's mom said. "Mommy that child, He wants to buy me. He thought I am a teddy." Winter said. His mother laugh.

"Let's go home and I will cook your favorite carbonara." Winter's mom said. "Okay, Yeyyyyyyyy".

What is more chaotic than this meeting?

Author's Note

Hi lovelies, This may not be the first time I will write another book. Hope I can get your support. Thank you to everyone reading this book. Love y'all.