Chapter 3: Pack of Chips

Winter's POV

"This is the most embarrassing moment happened to me after the one when I fell on stairs and my classmates saw everything" Winter said being embarrassed. "How can I managed to tour him?" He sighed.

Next period is History, luckily me and Yuan's schedule are quite different. We have 4 classes together Math, Science, Physical Education and English. So Yuan is not here.

History is so boring. I only managed to get a high score if I study at night before an exam. Mr. Feng, our history teacher, enter the room.

"Due to urgent faculty meeting, you have no class until 1:00. Feel free to do anything but don't get out of school." Mr. Feng announced then exited our room.

The room became so loud. The sound of cheers filled the room. I exited the room like the others did and try to find something to do. I remember the favor Luke gave to me.

Winter checks his watch to see the time. Currently, it's 9:00 in the morning so they have 4 hours of free time.

"How can I enjoy those 4 hours?" He said to his self. He goes to the canteen, buy some food, and sat at the bench near their school park. The atmosphere there is very quiet.

He eats his food while listening to Given-taken by Enhypen when someone covers his eyes.

"Eyyyyy, not funny" he said still can't see anything. "Guess who" the guy tried to change his voice. "Uhmm, let me think. Is this Luke?" Winter said. "Nope" the guy said. "Jacob?" Winter said. "Nope" the guy answered. "Lucas?" He tried to guess "Nope".

"Then who?" Winter asked. "Yuan" the guy said. Winter immediately blushed hearing Yuan's name. Yuan sit beside him and took the chips on Winter's hand.

"Yah, that's mine" Winter said "Then get it inside my mouth" Yuan answered. "Yuck, disgusting" Winter said. "Why are you here?" Winter continues. "Winter is not happy to see me" Yuan pouts. "No, just asking idiot".

"I got lost and found this place. I searched the place and found you" Yuan said "Mmmhh, okay" Winter said and grab the last pack chips. Yuan is about to grab the pack of chips too. Their hands touched, Yuan immediately grab the chips. He stand up and raise the pack really high.

Winter tried to reach the pack but sadly his so small. Yuan smirk when he saw the tired Winter. But Winter didn't stop and tried again to reach. He got out of balance and accidentally hug Yuan.He let go of Yuan and sit down.

"Hey, that chip is yours now." Winter said. "I'm so exhausted" he continued. Yuan sit down and opened the pack. He gave few to Winter.

"Hey Yuan, the class president told me to tour you around so lets go" Winter got up but Yuan holds his wrist and pulled him back to his seat. "Let's do that later" Yuan said "Ohh, okay but please let go of my hand" Winter answered "Oh, I forgot sorry" Yuan said.

Yuan got tired he sat closer to Winter and lays his head on Winter's shoulder. "You're so heavy, get up" Winter said "Please, just a minute" Yuan said.

Few minutes passed, Yuan is still asleep. Winter studied Yuan's face. His nose is really pointed, he have beautiful eyes, his jawline is so sharp and his face is small. When Winter looked closer, Yuan opened his eyes and Winter got startled.

"Eyy, don't look at me like that I will melt" Yuan said "Oh so-sorry I'm-m ju-just s-studying your fa-facial fe-feature" Winter answered.

"You're so cute" Yuan said and pinched Winter's cheeks. It's so soft.

Author's Note:
Hi lovelies, don't stay up all night. Get some sleep. Thank you for your support. Have a great day today and the following days.