Prologue: Reality?

"Why does the most horrible memories, have to be a reality? It hurts and I'm emotionally drained... I'll keep it hidden for everyone's sake"

(ÈÐï†êÐ 1/27/21)

࿏✲❈⁑◈〄◈⁑❈✲࿏

A beautiful and young girl walks onto the cruise ship alongside with her close friend Aerum, and her name is (Y/n) (L/n). But the ropes are still intact and they are the reason that keeps her imprisoned...

Y/n POV

"(Y/n)!! C'mon! You should loosen up and have fun, you shouldn't let people's words hang onto you!" Aerum pouted as she holds onto my right arm "Okay okay, I'm grateful that you are trying to cheer me up though" I sighed before I gave Aerum a slight smile. 

Aerum smiles brightly before she pulls me along with her "Let's go! I want to go and see all the food they have! Oh! I want to see you play that one game too! Genshin Impact? Am I right?" Aerum was being a bit more talkative than usual but I just nodded back "Yeah, you're right. But I want to eat something" I slightly pouted and as if on cue, my stomach growls. There was an awkward silence before we both started laughing "Ooo! I wonder if they have any cake, I need to keep my sweet tooth active!" Aerum let's go of my right arm and suddenly runs off through the hallway. 

I just blinked before shaking my head while smiling at my silly friend that went off running, I decided to take my time to where all the food was at. Of course I had to ask directions from the staffs obviously, I wouldn't suddenly know where the food were at. But after wondering around for awhile, I finally found food! I quickly speed walked my way to them and grabbed a plate before I started stuffing the plate with food, once I was satisfied with what I had I went to go find my room.

"Now.. where is room 346.." I mumbled while holding my food on one hand. I smiled brightly once I found my room 'Yes! Now I can eat peacefully, and my food doesn't have to be cold!' I was worried that my food would go cold while I was trying to look for my room but that doesn't matter anymore since I found my room. So I quickly used the key that was given to me and walked inside my room, I closed the door behind me and decided to put my key onto my nightstand.

"Let's see. I guess I should watch YouTube before playing Genshin Impact.." I muttered to myself, I grabbed my laptop out of my backpack and opened it up. I put on YouTube and started to eat my yummy food, delicious!

Third POV

(Y/n) sighed in satisfaction as she closed her laptop, "I should clean this up later" She said to no one in particular as she looks down at her dirty plate and utensils. 'I should go and get some fresh air, maybe stretch a bit' She thought to herself as she gets up from her bed to grab her key from her nightstand, once she opened the door she made her way towards the back of the cruise ship. Since everyone is probably busy at the front, you know. Swimming and socializing.