Chapter 27

Ok this is FINALLY being done. I completely forgot what I was gonna do with this so imma just do what I want.

Blue: have the troops pull back and rest for the night
Killer: ok *goes to tell the troops to rest*
*that night*
Blue: *asleep*
Human: *was able to sneak into the camp and finds Blue* this one seems easy enough... *picks him up and rushes back to their allies* I got one! They kept him in the camp so he must be important to them!
General: good work. You can take him to the dungeons
Human: *nods and takes him there, putting magic cancellers on his wrists so he doesn't escape and goes to bed*
Dust: *goes to his and Blues tent and looks for Blue*
Horror: he went to bed an hour ago
Dust: he's not in the tent...
Horror: maybe he went for a walk. Lets just get some rest ok
Dust: ...ok...
*in the morning*
Nightmare: WHAT?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!?
Dust: I mean what I said! He's not anywhere in the camp!
Nightmare: ...this is bad
Death: what?
Nightmare: Blue was taken
Death: he's probably at their base. It's heavily guarded with magic, even I'd have trouble getting in
Nightmare: well-
Dust: we need to get him back! I'll go in!
Death: my hp is a million. They got my hp down half way within minutes. If I stayed too long, I would've died. You don't stand a chance
Dust: well I can't sit around and do nothing!!
Death: if he's really as smart as you all say then he'll find a way out
Blue: *wakes up and looks around*
Prince: *walks over to the cell* well hello there~
Blue: take me home
Prince: hmm...no~ I don't think I want to~
Blue: please! I have a family to get home to! I have 4 kids! And a husband! Please let me go!
Prince: so you monsters can be gay and have kids~?
Blue: yes...?
Prince: *smiles wickedly* if you don't want that camp destroyed, I suggest you do as I say~
Blue: *nods quickly*
Prince: let me have my way with you~ I'll show you a good time~
Blue: *looks down and nods* I'll let you...with no problem...if you stop attacking the gods...and end this war...
Prince: so be it~
Blue: *tears up and thinks* I'm sorry Dust...kids...

TBC. Happy? Good. This...was something to write *wrote this as Kingdom Hearts music played in my headphones* I had fun. Anyway bai!