Preperations

Kokichi spent the next two days constantly worrying about his date on sunday and nervously puking, while Korekiyo spent his time reading and studying as usual. Suddenly, Korekiyo realized something. Wait.. was kokichi trying to ask me on a date?... He wondered, but quickly discarded the thought. No, surley that couldn't be it.

Sunday morning, Kokichi woke up at 5 am and coulden't go back to sleep. He was far too nervous. He laid there for about 30 minutes listening to the pouring rain and thunder through his window. Kokichi loved the rain on nights like this, though he'd never admit it. He eventually checked his phone, for some reason he expected to get a text message from Korekiyo. He hasen't said anything... He didn't even tell me where we are supposed to meet. What am I going to do? Then kokichi remembered I never gave him my phone number. "Oh."

Korekiyo woke up just a little while before kokichi, but that was normal for him. He sat at his work desk and relaxed before his date that day. He read an anthropology book from his personal library for the second time, taking notes as he read so he could once again enjoy the book the most he could. Next to him sat a hot cup of oolong tea. Kore had already bathed and was fully ready for the day, despite still being in his robe. He got distracted for a moment and stared into his cup of tea. I wonder if Kokichi likes tea... maybe if it has a lot of sugar. He glanced out the window at the rain splashing against the glass. Little did he know thats exactly what Kokichi was doing at that moment.
Once it was 6:30 am Kokichi thought he might as well start getting ready. Normally he would bathe in grape fanta on a day like this, but he decided not to in case korekiyo liked orange fanta better. He had only planned on taking a quick shower, but he was so nervous he decided to have a bubble bath instead. It helped him think about things and calm down a little bit. He forgot how much he loved bubbles.

    After finishing his book, Korekiyo took some notes on the history homework for Kokichi to take with him after the date. He tried to simplify it as much as possible.

Kokichi had planned on wearing his Dice uniform as usual, but he wanted to try wearing something new for Korekiyo. It was hard for him to decide, because he had about 25 dice uniforms on hangers in his closet and not much else. However, after a few minutes of searching he found a grey sweater with the dice logo embroidered on it. He didn't know what to wear for pants, so he just wore the pants from the winter version of his usual uniform. 
    Kokichi was about to leave when he realized he had no clue where they were supposed to meet. Thats when he remembered an essay Korekiyo wrote last year on his favorite local cafe, so he decided to take his chances and go there. Somehow, on his first try he guessed right.
💗💗💗💗

Thank you so much for reading!!
I wrote a few chapters weeks ago but I'm just uploading them now because I've been ✨unmotivated✨
Once again, I've never played V3 so I don't know much about the characters other than what information my friend has provided. If you have any tips or suggestions that are spoiler free, feel free to leave them here!!  Have a great day 💗💗