❤I love you❤ chapter 14

Ivy's POV

I'm vibing to "34+35" by ariana grande  in my room thinking of elijah 😍

I start singing "you might think I'm crazy the way I've been craving, but if i put it quite plainly just give them babies"

I get up sway my hips "Your such a dream come true (true) make a bitch wanna hit snooze oohh" i sing

I hear chuckling behind me i jump and see elija?! {Seriously?! The universe hates me! God!!!} I get a better look at him and what the-

"Fuck. Me. Sideways." I say out loud

He smirks running a hand through his hair "so I'm a dream come true?!" He asks moving closer

I blush "i mean yeah you know, you always good to me"

He places a hand on my cheek which sends a shiver down my spine. I shudder he smirks.

"All i did was touched your cheek"

"Yeah, you have an effect o-on m-mee" i say nervously running my fingers through my hair.

He places his hand on hips under my sweatshirt. I gasp.

"A-are y-you- w-what i-" I'm cut off by Elijah's lips on mine.

I kiss back instantly sliding my tongue in his mouth, he does the same. One hand moves to my cheek caressing softly as we kiss passionately.

"And for the record ivy, you are the dream come true" he says smiling

I smile "elijah, i can't get over how amazing you are. You just open a new part of me i never knew existed. Feelings i never knew i could feel about anyone except-" i stop myself laying my head on his chest. He rubs my back and plays with my hair.

"I know, i feel the same way beautiful. You are just amazing, sweet, funny and just perfect" he says kissing my head.

I smile and hug him tighter "god elijah, i-" i stop myself again

He looks down to me "what's wrong?!"

I sigh "iloveyou"

"What?!" He asks

I sigh once more {god please don't let me regret this} "I Love you elijah"

He smiles that gorgeous smile i love so much. He picks me up and spins me around. I laugh.

"I love you too ivy, i have for awhile but i didn't wanna rush you" he says smiling

I smile and kiss his lips he kisses back.

After talking for a bit more we decide to go to the beach and take a walk in the moonlight.

"Elijah?" I ask

"Yes baby?"

"You wanna come back to mine after this and get nasty?" I ask

He smirks "damn babygirl, are you in the mood?"

"Baby, with you lookin like that? How the fuck am i not?" I ask

He chuckles"okay come on babygirl"

***********

Once we arrive home we head straight up to my room. I shut and lock the door kissing elijah passionately he kisses back.

"Let's see these sexy abs" i say smirking and taking his shirt off.

He smirks "now what you gonna do?"

I smirk and get on my knees, i slide my tongue from his  sculpted v-line up to his softy lips. He kisses back removing my sweatshirt revealing my Victoria's secret black laced bra.

He caresses my boobs through my bra, i slide my hand over his cock through his jeans. He's already hard under my touch. His hands slide down my back to where the bra is and he unhooks it. I throw it to the side. He leaves kisses from my lips to my neck to my stomach and back. I remove his jeans and boxers. I rub his cock with my hand slowly as we continue kissing. He removes my pants and panties fingering me as i massage his massive cock.

He removes his fingers and slides into me softly at first then rough but i love it. He picks me up by my ass and pounds into me good. I leave scratch marks down his back over his tattoos.

"FUCK YES ELIJAH!"

he contiunes and i moan louder and louder screaming his name.

"JUST LIKE THAT! FUCK YES ELIJAH!"

He thrusts a few more times before we both release. He places me down holding me steady.

"Holy shit" i say breathless

He chuckles "how was that?!"

"Fucking perfect."

He smiles and kisses my lips i kiss back.

"Wanna take a shower with me?" He asks

"Yes, and I've got a muscle shirt with grey sweats for you to wear to bed." I say smiling.

We head for the shower then we decide to watch hulu and cuddle up together for a cool winters night.

A/N: peace out! See ya soon!