Chapter Twenty Seven

Nora's POV

Its been a week since Mitch and myself have been in hospital Demi and I have become friends again we both need a day out together so we shopping and watching a movie together

I had on short shorts with a top that went to my tummy with sandals. My hair was plaited straight down the middle of my back and my make up was very light a touch of eyeliner and mascara

I walked out of my room with my brown bag from Colette and to Demi's room 'D hurry up we need to go and I'm driving' the door opens 'oh hell no your not driving' Demi smiles at me 'your like a granny' we both smiled while walking down the stairs 'I haven't driven with you since I got my P's D'

We walked into the kitchen when Sean was talking to a wolf that neither of us had seen 'uh Nora Demi come meet our new member of this pack' Demi and looked at each other 'new pack me member? Sean how come you didn't call a meeting? You always do when someone new comes into this pack'

The new pack member turned around and looked straight at Demi and growled 'MATE!' Mate? 'Nor c.... Can we.... Go' I dragged Demi out of the kitchen grabbed my keys from the kitchen bench than left for the car

'Oh my goddess D what the fuck just happened?' Demi was shaking 'I.... I don't know' we drove for ten minutes to the mall 'D we need this lets enjoy our day' Demi smiled and nodded 'your right this is our day we don't need some new pack member with two different coloured eyes to ruin this day'

'Demi the guys eyes though one blue and one brown and above all he is sexy you got yourself a new mate... Take you him you don't have to be labeled anymore' we get out of the car lock it and walk inside 'ok where to first? Movies or shopping? Honestly it would be easier if we watch a movie first than we can shop'

Demi nodded her head 'movie first come I'll shout' we walked up the stairs to the movies 'ok what movie do you want to watch? We have a choice of Birdman, which I really want to watch, Unbroken, American Snipper or The Water Diviner?' (This book is based in Australia, so you readers that are from America you wouldn't know The Water Diviner)

'um I think Alexander and the horrible terrible no good day or whatever it's called' Demi raised an eyebrow 'really?' I smiled at her 'I want a laugh is that to much to ask?' Demi shook her head. We walked up to the counter and paid for our tickets for Alexander at 10: 00

'Ok so it's 8:00 now do you want to have breakfast at the Pancake Parlour?' I looked at Demi my eyes wide 'fuck yes I've been wanting Pancakes from here for a while come on' I dragged Demi inside and was seated in a booth 'so whatcha want? I'm going to have a blue heaven milkshake and and Alice In Wonderland' my stomach growls 'I'll have the same as you but a chocolate milkshake'

We ordered our food and drinks 'Nora I'm sorry for pushing you to the floor a couple of days ago I felt bad after it' I shook my head 'look its ok we're out here to have fun today not having an apology session understood?' Demi nodded

'What do you think of the new pack member? I don't think I'm his mate when Sam died I promised myself that if some wolf said that I was their mate I would reject them but I don't want to be named the slut again it's to painful' Demi looks at her hands 'D don't reject this guy I think he'll be good for you and he looks familiar like I've seen him before' I swear I've seen him before

'So I'm not the only one that thinks that?' I shrug my shoulders 'nope oh food' our food and drinks had come out and we dug into our food 'mmm this is so nice thanks for the idea' we just laughed and eat and drank

~~~~

'You should get these for Luke he'll like it' Demi handed me a sexy nurse outfit for Luke 'Demi you know I am a virgin right? I'm going to wait we just started dating' Demi put her hands on her hips 'I don't care you either get this or a I'll tell Luke to tie you up for teasing and they only time you can leave is for school, a shower and the toilet'

I growled 'fine I'll get it as long us you date the familiar hot guy' Demi nodded 'We'll get the nurses, maids and doctors outfit for both of our men' I nodded and we got our size 'wait I need to find some more bras and panties hold on'

I was looking at these blue and black bra 'D come have a look at these' Demi come skipping along 'oh wow there sexy you get the blue ones I'll get the pink ones' I nodded and got a 16D out and a 14 for the panties where Demi got out a 14D and a 12 for the panties

We got a couple more underwear for ourselves we paid for them all and went to forever new 'I'm needing a dress for the year twelve formal I'm going with Luke which is after our exams' Demi rolled her eyes 'you have awhile to go because it's not until next month'

'THAT'S still a good reason to look now' again Demi rolled her eyes 'just trust me I know where you can get dresses no one know that this store even sells formal dresses that's where I got my mums dress from' mmm what place is she talking about? 'Ok we'll wait'

~~~~~

We got home and ran straight to my room 'I'm so tired' I placed myself on the bed 'you sore? I can get the tablets your meant to take if you get sore' I shook my head 'no I'm not sore I promise I took them this morning well early morning'

Demi and I started cleaning my room when there was a knock on the door 'come in Sean' Demi looked at me 'he knocks three times' Sean come through the door with the familiar hot guy

'Don't say anything Nora but this is Demi's mate' Sean mind linked me I nodded my head 'Nora Demi this is...' Sean sighed 'Demi your mate Sam's not dead Sam is standing next to me your mates alive'

Well the new guy is Demi's mate...

I hope you guys enjoyed this..!

I got back to school tomorrow.. (Thursday 29th January 2015)

Anyway hope you enjoyed this

Tayla 😘❤