-Part one-

???1: I heard that the "delinquent" got into another fight today this morning....
???2: Really? why does he always do that? It's like he is begging for attention..
???1: Maybe it's because he is spoiled, that's why he's desperate for attention.
???2: Ugh, I wish he just disappeared, I hate people who want attention and will do anything to get it.

I was hearing the same thing at school as always, he made such a big impact on the school, all the students are now starting rumors and are making up the same old dumb things.. At school he is now called the "delinquent". Everyone thinks it's perfect for him. All the parents of the school make sure there kids don't go anywhere near him. He is supposedly a bad influence. 

???: Y/n did you hear the rumors going around about.. him.. Supposedly he was Harassing a girl from the class next door from us...Can you believe he did that?
Y/n: yeah..sure..*disinterested*
I didn't understand why people would believe such rumors, trying to make it sound like they are the victims..
???: Y/n? are you even listening to me?
Y/n: yeah I am.
???: then what's my name?
Y/n: Sakura with the big forehead haruno.
Sakura: Hey! My head isn't that big! stop talking about it! 
Y/n: yeah sure. Let's get to class.
I put my earphones on as we walked to class. I didn't have much interest in talking to people. I never want to talk or meet new people, I hate discovering about them, learning more about them. 
I then entered the my classroom with Sakura following from behind. Every time someone enters the classroom, everyone else stops for a moment to look at the person who had entered the door, then they would continue back to there conversations. That alone scared me. 

I then walked to my desk. I sat at the back corner near the window. I always sat at the back, because by the time I get to class everyone else would be in all the seats except the back corner one. I was fine with it because I didn't have to worry about having the trouble of finding a seat. After a while the teacher had arrived.

???: good morning class-why does the class look so gloomy today? We only have this week until winter vacation. Cheer up everyone, or is it that you guys are all going to miss me over the break~
The class: no Kakashi-sensei!
Kakashi: geez you guys are so harsh on me...*hurt*
The class: *laughing*
Kakashi: anyways, lets just start class before I start catching your guys gloominess. haha
We then started class. I never really payed attention in class, I only did when it was something important for a test or something. During the middle of class "he" showed up. When he entered, whole class started making the loudest whispers I have ever heard in my entire life. 
Kakashi: ah, good morning sasuke, go take your seat.
Sasuke just nodded.
Sasuke sat in the seat next to mine, since I was the only one that didn't really mind sitting next to him, as he walked by the other students I could hear them mumbling insults to sasuke as they always did. Sasuke didn't mind though, he just acted as if he couldn't hear a word of what they had said. I have seen him in a fight from afar before, I still don't get how he still hasn't gotten suspended yet. 
During class he passed me a piece of paper. I read it.
Y/n thinking: "can I have a pencil?"  why couldn't he have just asked me with his mouth...
I then grabbed my pencil bag and pulled a pencil out and handed it to him, Kakashi-sensei looked at me and smiled, I didn't understand why. While kakashi-sensei was smiling, the other students looked at sasuke with fear and terror, like he was going to eat them.
After class, Sasuke returned the pencil, as he always did whenever he asked to borrow something from me. Even though he practically asked me for a pencil almost everyday. I have kept the notes he gave me for some reason, I just felt like I should keep them and keep track of them. Right now I have about 30 or more of the notes that say "can I have a pencil?", I never thought it made sense of him asking for a pencil, on paper, he must've used something to write on the paper. I never really questioned it to him upfront, so I just let him ask, then I would let him borrow a pencil, so I didn't have to make so much trouble for myself if I said or asked why.
Sakura: he asked for a pencil today too huh? That's kind of suspicious...
Y/n: It's not, what's wrong with asking for a pencil?
Sakura: Nothing..I just think it's weird how he only asks you for a pencil.
Y/n: I don't...now got to go..
Sakura: oh okay bye.