Chapter 2

"Moriya Akane, please come in

"Moriya Akane, please come in."

Hearing that, Akane immediately pushed open the door and entered the classroom. The gaze of her classmates immediately fell on her. She could hear the small whispers of the students sitting at the back of the class. About her visual, or something else. Ah, she in the same class as Fuyuka and Matsuda!

"Maybe you want to introduce yourself first?" said the teacher.

Akane nodded. She looked forward, raised her chin, showing confidence and charisma. “My name is Moriya Akane. From Miyagi. Starting from today, we will be interacting a lot so I hope we can get along.” She finished her self-introduction.

“Good, Moriya. Uh, please sit in the empty space over there." The teacher pointed to an empty desk two blocks from Fuyuka's place. Akane walked and sat down at her place.

Because it was the first day of school, the teacher didn't give any lessons. Rather, he gives stories of his youth first. Of course the students are happy because they don't get lessons. Some listened with enthusiasm, some were daydreaming, and played with their cell phones. Akane, as a new student, tries to listen to her teacher's story. Stories about his struggles during student demonstrations or cliché stories about the difficulty of getting into university. She then turned her attention to Fuyuka's seat, the girl in a ponytail was trailed off. Meanwhile Matsuda, who sat behind Fuyuka looks busy writing something on her notebook.

Akane sighed. She's bored.

"Moriya." The student beside her whispered.

"Huh?"

"If you want, let's go to the cafeteria during break."

Akane stole a look at the name placard on her blazer. Koike Minami. "Sure." she answered.

Time passed, the bell rang indicating class lessons would change. Akane stretched her body. She waved at Fuyuka. The girl smiled to greet Akane, then got up from the chair and headed for her place. Matsuda trailed behind Fuyuka.

"Looks like Mr. Eguchi won't be entering class today." Matsuda said. Sne jumped up, sat down on Akane's table. "I saw him going back and forth to enter the teacher's toilet yesterday."

"Is it true?" the other girl replied quickly.

"Yes. I bet you for one burger!"

"In that case, good. I can focus on my assignment book.."

Akane was a little taken aback. That girl, Harada Aoi, startled her. Not usually empty hours are used for studying. In his old school, students would rush out to the cafeteria or sleep on the floor. The predicate of an outstanding school is not nonsense.

Koike elbowed Matsuda. "You didn't spread fake news like that time, right?"

"Ehh, no!"

Fuyuka laughed at the behavior of her two friends. She turned to Akane, who was staring in confusion, not knowing what to say.