Chapter 10

Only God knows how many times she beat a teenager lying on the edge of the field

Only God knows how many times she beat a teenager lying on the edge of the field. Several times the poor girl asked—whining that she would not be beaten but the people who surrounded her did not stop tormenting her. She should have been more careful when she called, she should have paid more attention to her surroundings if those people were still watching her.

But like a robot that has no feelings, with Hirate's poor condition Risa still doesn't stop beating her. Her anger is out of bounds. Since they brought Hirate to the outskirts of the city, an area far from human fuss.

Hirate was on all fours, with blood dripping from her head. Her vision is blurry, her head ached terribly. She cried out in pain as Seki stomped on her head on the ground really hard. Then she felt a knee hold her back and made her unable to moves freely. Everything ached, her body ached so bad.

“This bastard. She called her friends here!" the voice was heard. The voice that always disgusted Hirate. "You know what happened when you mess with us!" Risa immediately grabbed Hirate's head and knocked her to the ground many times.

"What should we do? We will be dead if they come here and see us,” Hono ran over. "there is no time left." she emphasized.

"No. I will handle them. Karin, Seki come with me. Risa, lend me your car!” Yuuka suddenly took Risa's car keys from her jacket pocket. She then took Karin and Seki with her. "This will hurt. For them." she glanced at Hirate with deadly eyes.

Hirate sensed something is wrong. Her intuition told her that something bad would happen to her friends. She tried to get out of Risa's grip, with all of her strength she stood up trying to catch up with Yuuka. “No! Yuuka! Argh!" Hono immediately kicked her down before she could go any further.

Yuuka immediately ran to Risa's car. She drives Risa's Mitsubishi Triton at high speed. She had to as quickly as possible catch up with the car driven by Hirate's friends. Racing against time, no matter how Yuuka must arrive at the T-junction near the old iron factory. The snowy and slippery road made their car skid a few times, but Yuuka quickly controlled the car again.

"Yuuka, that's must be the car!" Karin yelled at Yuuka. She saw a white car driving at high speed towards the T-junction as well. Yuuka nodded, she also sped up the car. Karin is very confident with her guessing because she often finds Hirate using that car with her friends.

The distance between the two cars was getting closer. Yuuka made absolutely no effort to slow down. It made other cars honk and slowing down. She doesn't care with death, she'll only get hurt a little after this, Yuuka thought.

“SLOW DOWN, YUUKA! WE ARE GOING TO DIE!"

Yuuka did not hear the screams of Seki and Karin who tried to revive her from the demon that had possessed her soul. The next thing that happened, the sound of metal and broken glass clashing sounded thundering, very loud. Yuuka's Triton car crashed into the side of the car that Hirate's friends were carrying. Due to the high speed, the other car overturned many times and hit the road divider hard—even the strong iron road divider was released until the car was thrown another few meters. Lucky, the car didn't go into the sea.