[0] A Piece Of Our Memories

Sakurazaka Academy has a special ceremony for admitting new students. Usually the third and second graders would wear the white Sakurazaka uniform, each representative from the second and third grades carried a stick with a red flag with a golden mane on the side. The Sakurazaka Academy's emblem was heavily embroidered, its shield-shaped indentation looked very elegant on the flag.

The new students will line up neatly, led by two flag bearers. They led the new boys into the gymnasium where the second and third graders waited. As the gymnasium's double doors opened, the seniors who were originally facing forward, simultaneously split into two camps. The left side faces to the right, the right side faces the left. So they faced each other and gave the first graders a way.

The flag bearer does a great job. Bring in the juniors and order them to line up at the front—because the second and third graders are at the back. When all the first graders were lined up, the second and third graders returned to their original positions, closing the path they had made. The bearers of each took their places at the end of the line.

The principal is ready on the podium. Giving some welcoming speeches and some motivational sentences that make the students very excited. The ceremony then ended by the song Sakurazaka No Uta which was sung together.

Kobayashi Yui, had no idea who someone would call her name right after the admissions ceremony was over and the students started leaving the gymnasium. The tall girl with shoulder-length hair who had been stealing glances at her during the ceremony. It was an unexpected encounter, a pair of childhood friends reunited at Sakurazaka Academy.

"Risa!" Yui couldn't hide her happy face as the girl walked over to her. She immediately ran to hug her old friend.

"It's really you, Pon. Your face never changes, and you are still short like before." Risa said. She let go of the hug, stepped aside. Yui was surprised again when she saw another girl who had been standing beside Risa. "she too. I recognized her immediately when she got out of her car."

Sugai Yuuka smiled slightly. She nodded at Yui and stretched out her hand. The gesture looks a bit stiff and Risa commented on that. Even so, Yui still took Yuuka's hand and held it tightly. The three old friends then walked out of the gymnasium together, telling various things they had experienced and missed during their absence.

On the other hand, to be more precise in front of the main building of Sakurazaka Academy. Two first graders seemed to be making a fuss just because of the photo poses. One looks enthusiastic and the other protests and keeps saying 'why do we have to take pictures in a crowded place like this?' But even though they had bickering and confusing the other students who holding the camera, they finally managed to get the perfect photo.

"Look, Yurina. You look good in this photo," she showed her camera to the two people. "You have to smile often." The name plaque on her chest reads Sato Shiori.

"If it weren't for Hono who asked me, I wouldn't want to. Why did you have to choose this place, it's too many people. " Yurina replied. If earlier her cheeks were flushed, now the blush rose to her ears.

The student called Hono smiled teasingly. She patted Yurina's back as if proud of her. "You see this building behind us? This is the most prestigious iconic building in all of Japan! You see the shape of the building is very artistic? The pillars, look like European-style buildings!" Hono explained while pointing at the white building behind them, explaining with confidence as if she really understood the features of the building she meant.

Yurina just rolled her eyes. Meanwhile Shiori chuckled at Hono's words. "Building with such pillars is a Greek style building. European buildings are clearly different from this one, "