Chapter 7

I

I

t's been a few days since Akane submitted the form Yuuka gave her the other day. It's been a few days since Yuuka hasn't bothered Akane anymore and Akane is grateful for that. She can focus on carrying out her daily activities as an ordinary student without fear of being disturbed by The Elites.

Speaking of the elites, she also didn't see the figure of Watanabe Risa. Even though her suspension period should have been over. She also did not find Risa on the basketball court, even their school basketball coach didn't seem to know the annoying girl's whereabouts. Not that Akane cares about Risa, but seeing the commotion who isn't curious?

That day, their class was scheduled for PE. Some students immediately changed their clothes, some chose lazing around in class. Akane had to struggle to get her friends to quickly change clothes. They are indeed slowpoke at times like this. After a few minutes, she finally managed to get her friends to the gymnasium.

Even though it was PE time, Akane realized that there were no teachers who came into their class to supervise the course of the lesson. She even glanced outside the big building to find the whereabouts of the teacher. Masumoto Kira, the student who is the most noisy, surprised by Akane's behavior and decided to approach her. "What are you looking for?"

Akane, still confused about how to answer. "Isn't there a teacher watching here?"

Hearing that, Kira laughed at Akane's question. Her laugh made Akane felt resentful that she stomped on Kira's shoes firmly. “Ow, it hurts! Yes, here we pay a high price in this school so for outdoor learning they provide more complete facilities. And no one is watching us here. "

"Eh? Why is that?"

"I have no idea. Wouldn't it be better if there were no adults to interupt with our activities? " Kira then turned around because her friend called her name.

Fuyuka then approached Akane. She invited the girl to pick up sports equipment from the warehouse. Their class agreed to do volleyball sparring so they had to take some ball and a net.

"Ah, the warehouse is huge." Akane spoke softly. She opened the warehouse door and immediately greeted by a dark sight. Her eyes were watching the warehouse door, it's a type of door that couldn't be opened from the inside. "OK, who will enter and who will be on guard outside."

Fuyuka then held the door. Her smile is fixed on Akane. "I'll be on guard outside, next week you are the one who will be here." Fuyuka's words success making Akane threw out. She let herself walk into the warehouse looking for the items she needed.

Between the large shelves Akane looked for the net that should have been placed on one of the shelves. The light that only came from the barn door felt useless because of its position. Her eye caught a white object on one of the shelves, and she had to tiptoe to retrieve it.

"Holy-that's hurt!"

Akane gasped when she heard the groaning voice. She jumped to the side so she could find out whose voice it was.