A Storm Is Coming

A Strom Is Coming

The night air was thin and chill as if something was stalking in the night that was on the lookout for them Theo and Simon and the girls ran down the alleyway to the next street only to stop to hear a scream of anger and what seemed like pain and fear. " We have to go back for him what Alvin is shot, " Brittney said. Simon shook his head and continued to walk hearing more screaming as he pulled out the phone and powered it on watching the screen light of with an alert and a location that showed the same area that they were once was. " No we don't go back we continued forward and follow the tracking device that Alvin gave me but it only shows John's location and not Alvin," Simon said. 

Eleanor: Then let's go home and go back out to save them both

Theo: There was a reason Alvin gave us this tracking device unless... He stared at Simon for reassurance 

Simon: I mean he wouldn't would he 

Jeanette: Would he do what? what is Alvin doing?

Theo sighed walking towards Simon taking the device watching the screen light up once more but with a message " Simon if you are reading this I gave myself up along with John do I have something stupid planned yes but I also have this feeling that our darkest fear has come once again. Go and get John before the darkness consume them all once you are done with John be sure to tell Dave that I'm sorry for what we caused but whatever you don't let him inside" the end of the message read. Theo let the phone drop to the ground as Simon picked up the now cracked phone watching John ever move and made a choice to save John first then Alvin.

Eleanor: What happened?

Simon: Alvin wrote a message telling us to save John and that he did something stupid so we don't know if he's alive still but we know where to find John the main hospital where they kept Kyler Monrow

Brittney: So we save John then Alvin 

Theo: That the thing we can't we don't know where he is unless a miracle happens and someone gives us this information 

Simon waved a hand as he ran across the street looking at their home that was just down the street but stopped when he felt a chill. " Everyone hide now someone or something is coming, " Simon said. The girls followed Theo behind a bush as Simon hid behind a tree seeing car headlights slowly come over the hill and stopped making Simon hold his breath while he pulled out his gun loading it as he got ready to shoot just in case. The car started to move once more but this picked up speed as if it knew that they were there Simon jumped from behind the tree and fired three shots at the front windshield as he yelled for the girls to stay down and told Theo to help out with support. " Theo whoever this is in the car don't kill the backseat person kill the driver do whatever is possible to stop them" Simon yelled at him. 

Theo nodded and fired several more shots at the car making the car stop halfway down the street. The sound of gunfire woke half of the neighborhood while some peeked out their windows see the Seville brothers making their way towards the car that was in the middle of the street. Several people came out of the home looking at the boys as three other figures came out from behind a bush and walked right behind the Seville brothers. The car started to move once again and Theo and Simon fired at the moving car as they jumped out of the way Simon pushed the girls while Theo fired a couple more shots as the car swerved and crashed into another car.

Simon: Are you girls ok?

Eleanor nodded along with sisters who were stunned from almost being run over. They got back up and stood up looking at the crashed car as Simon told them to stay behind him and Theo. They advanced on the smashed-up car on both sides peering into the rear backseat than the front landing on no other than Officer Doug who was out cold. " What do you think he was doing? " Brittney asked. Simon shrugged his shoulders opening the driver's side door and pulling the Cop out of the car as pedestrians watched. Theo cleared the car and moved over to help Simon with Officer Doug who was finally waking up.