Chapter 1

*MADISONS POV*

"Madison! Get up!" Hayes yells in my room.

I look at the clock which said 7:00 AM.

"Great. Friday morning softball practices are always my favorite." I said sarcastically as I rolled out of bed and headed to my bathroom to take a shower. As soon as I walked in the bathroom it smelled horrible. Then I looked around.

"Nash! What the hell. You scared me." I said while laughing.

"Sorry I had to take a shit." He said.

"Wait. Hold up. We have 5 bathrooms in this house and you chose mine to take a shit in?" I said kinda irritated.

"Yeah. Nila is cleaning the bathroom downstairs, Hayes is taking a shower in his, mine is clogged, and dad is giving Skylynn a bath in their bathroom."

"Whatever," I said laughing. "Hurry up."

I walked back into my room and got on my phone. I had a bunch of Instagram and Twitter notifications. I checked Twitter first. I'm not as famous as Nash and Hayes but I still get a lot of attention. I always reply to as many tweets as possible and follow people back.
Then I got on Instagram and liked a bunch of photos and followed people back.

"Bathrooms all yours little sis." Nash said not looking up from his phone.

I hurried up and showered really fast since I didn't have much time now. I got out and put my hair in a high pony tail and put my practice uniform on and ran downstairs.

"Hayes! Are you almost ready?" I yelled while running down the stairs.

"Yeah!" He said walking out of the kitchen and putting his cleats on.

"Alright let's go." I said as we walked out of the house.

We both got in the car and headed to our high school which was where our practices were. My practice is 8:00 - 10:00 AM. Hayes' is 8:00 - 10:30. So after my practice I go an watch his practice until its over.
After practice we went to subway to eat. We went in and sat down and a few girls asked for pictures and autographs and we gladly accepted and then sat down to eat.

"So Hayes how has Magcon been?" I asked.

Hayes just started Magcon 2 weeks ago with Nash.

"It's actually been really good." He replied. "You should join! Or atleast come for the weekend!"

"Um I don't know Hayes I would be missing softball and school." I said nervously.

"Maddy. Trust me it's really fun and it's worth it. You can do online schooling with me and still play high school softball." He said while holding my hand.

"I just don't know Hayes. Lets go home and talk to mom and dad." I said and have him a big hug.

So in this story Hayes and Madison are twins and they are 16 and Nash is 18. All of the other boys' ages will be changes a little but no more than a year older or year younger.
I will try to update as much as I can! Hope you all love it!