Chapter 1

2 years later

Ava

So I'm in my room getting ready for my mom and Dad's wedding and my dress is like so cute but anyways I already have on the dress but I just have to put on my shoes and necklace.

I checked myself once again then headed down stairs. Oh by the way mom's not at home right now she's actually coming to the church after everyone else is there.

Me and Dad looked good and then we headed to the church. Once we got to the church, everyone was there except my mom but we got a call saying she was on her way.

Everybody got in their places to see my mom when she'd arrive. The big doors opened and my mom walked in slowly with my papa. Thinking out loud played as they walked down the aisle and everyone was smiling.

My grandma even cried just from the sight of her daughter. Everything went perfect. My mom made it to the front and then daddy stepped in. The pastor gave that long ass boring speech and then finally my mom and dad were married.

Everybody congratulated them and then we all went to the reception. It slapped like dead serious,  these old ass women was twerking and shit smdh.

Time flew and everyone went home. Me, mommy and daddy went to a hotel. They had their own room and I had mines but it was like joined together.

I watched a scary movie while daddy trampolined mom. I know I know, you think I'm too young but hey I'm 10 and I'm not stupid I know what they be doing. Nasty folks. Anyways I watched the movie until I feel asleep.