Chapter 3: 3v3 Match!

Mafuyu's P.O.V.~

   "Captain!" Tobio and Hinata yelled from outside, startling the Senpais who were finishing up their training. "Please have a match with us to prove that we can work together!"

   Daichi-San walked towards the door and peers out with a stern expression on his face.

  "And what if you lose..?" He asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

   "Then we will take any punishment you give us." Tobio said and Daichi-San nodded.

   "Other than you guys, we have other new first years." He said. "Why don't you have a 3v3 match with them? You guys can even have Tanaka."

   "HAH?? ME?" Tanaka's eyes widened. "I never agreed go this! Why should I help them?"

   "I thought Tanaka was good at dealing with problematic children.." Daichi-San said and Tanaka's face lit up. Don't tell me.. He just gets happy after one small compliment?

  "ALRIGHT, LET'S DO THIS!" Tanaka slaps Hinata's shoulder roughly. "WE'RE GONNA WIN!"

  "As for a punishment if you guys lose," Daichi-San smirks. "As long as us third years are here, Kageyama can't be the setter."

  "HUH??" I can hear the anger in Tobio's voice. "I'M A SETTER!"

  "If you're so self-centered, you can't lead a team to victory." He replied. "As long as you win, you will be fine."

  "The game will be Saturday morning."

  With that, he closes the door once again on them and the two kids outside starting yelling at each other again. I picked up my bags and Tobio's, waiting to leave with the Senpais.

   "Don't we have practice tomorrow morning at 7 A.M.?" Tanaka said extra loudly as he grabbed his stuff. He glanced over at the open window in the gym.

  "Yeah, we always do." Sugawara-Senpai turned around. "Why are you even asking?"

  "N-Nothing! Do you think the Vice-Principals wig is okay?" He replies and Sugawara-Senpai shakes his head at him. "I'll close up the gym."

  "Are you still interested in joining?" Daichi-San asked me as he opens the gym doors for us to all exit.

   "I'll join if Tobio manages to make it in." I laugh. "Knowing him, he'd try every single way to get in."

  "Mafuyu-Chan, let's go." Tobio grabs his bag from me and slings it over his shoulder. I quickly wave goodbye to everyone and followed him out of the school.

   "Tomorrow, I will be at school at 5 A.M. to practice with that idiot Hinata." Tobio said. "You don't have to come if you want."

    "Would you want me to come then?" I asked and he walks a bit faster. "Oi! Don't walk that fast!!"

   "Do whatever you want to do." Was his answer.

  Time Skip~

   For the next few days, Tobio was busy practicing volleyball with Hinata, who seems to be great at receiving balls with his face. That being said, he was sort of getting better with receiving with his arms.. if he got lucky.

   Apparently, they were up against Tsukishima-Kun and Yamaguchi-Kun from the class next over. I've been busy with school work and hobbies, so I was unable to follow Tobio everywhere for once but I promised him that I would show up for his match on Saturday at least. Apparently, Tsukishima-Kun tried to fight Tobio and Hinata by pissing them off.. I'm seriously not surprised by this.