Chapter 21

Calista was holding her baby as she waited for her husbands' return. Naomi was drawing on the table quietly as Isaac watched them from other room.

The doors opened and Rumpelstiltskin walked inside, "Calista!" He said with a smile.

Calista looked at him with a smile, they walked over to each other and kissed then the baby giggled interrupting them.

"I'm loving my brother more and more," Naomi muttered.

"And how is the newest member of our dear family?" Rumpelstiltskin asked as he looked at their son.

"With any luck, he'll grow up to be just like dear old dad," Isaac said.

Rumpelstiltskin turned to see Isaac, "Calista, dear, you didn't tell me we had a visitor," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"Name's Isaac. I was travelling and needed to talk to you urgently and I offered stories for your son, to soothe him," Isaac said.

Rumpelstiltskin looked at Calista who nodded, "He told many stories, soothing... And... Disturbing," Calista leaned into her husbands' ear, "The Saviour," She whispered.

Rumpelstiltskin looked at Isaac with a sharp glare, "Ah, yes... That was one that Calista, here stopped and I did apologise... She repaid me by letting me slake my thirst," Isaac took a sip of his water, "Mm, not to be too picky, but the water tastes a little murky," Isaac said.

"Oh, I'll sort that," Naomi said and walked over, she waved her hand over the beaker the water glowed before looking cleaner, "Try that, Sir," Naomi said.

Isaac took a sip, "Perfect, thank you, Naomi," Isaac said with a smile.

"Oh, Rumpel... I think... I've changed my mind, do you mind if I go down to the port today?" Calista asked.

Rumpelstiltskin looked at her and smiled slightly, "Of course, dear... Take our son to our neighbour and, uh, Naomi go with your Mama," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"Of course, Papa," Naomi said.

Calista and Naomi left the cottage, going to the next door where Belle was hanging out her clothes.

"Oh, Calista, Naomi!" Belle said turning to them.

"Hello, Belle... I know it's short notice but do you mind watching my son?" Calista asked.

"Not at all," Belle said taking him, "He's beautiful... A fighter like his father," Belle said.

Calista smiled, "I'm not sure how long I'll be," Calista said.

"It's fine, I understand... Today's their anniversary isn't it?" Belle asked.

"Yes," Calista said.

"I'll watch him as long as you need me to," Belle said.

"Thank you," Calista said and got onto a horse and Naomi got on behind her and they rode away.

Inside their cottage, Rumpelstiltskin watched them then turned to Isaac, "Now... Why did you come here? You said you needed me, what is it?" Rumpelstiltskin asked.

"Yes. I came here to warn," Isaac walked over to him, "Your happiness is in danger," Isaac said.

"From what?" Rumpelstiltskin asked.

"A boy. He's on a mission to help the bandit, Regina. If he succeeds, everyone you have will be destroyed. Not to mention what I have," Isaac said.

"Ha! What nonsense. How can some stranger's actions affect my life?" Rumpelstiltskin said.

"Because your happiness, your entire life... It's not real. I know because I am the one who created it... With magic and it is all about to crumble. Regina's true love is about to marry another. She's going to try and stop the wedding. You cannot let her succeed. You have to kill her," Isaac said.