~•. Chapter One .•~

Waterloo Bridge. Where the unordinary come out to play. The legends say the demons first massacred over one hundred thousand people, on this very bridge. After making the bridge faulty and unstable, parents tend to tell their kids this to either scare them or make sure they're aware of how bad the bridge can be in reality. Thing is... It's true. Annie also witnessed it all. All the people getting brutally murdered, and eaten by those demons, and even her loved ones die right there and then. Just having to think about it brought the terror in her eyes, and drove her crazy.

It's also where we currently witness a goddess, Annie, The Guardian Angel of Rose Fernando. She was extraordinarily beautiful, she had long, white- blonde curly locks that reached to her knees. It blew ever so gently upon the damp spring air. Her face was pale as snow that glistened when the sun shone perfectly on her angelic face. Her rosy cheeks lit up at every thought of Rose. The blush also complemented her freckles on her face that sprinkled generously upon her soft skin. Her small cherry-red lips that widened to a smile as the warm sun shone upon her. Her wide toothy grin could light up the entire world in one flick of the wrist. Annie is also 17 years old (human age) her real age is unknown even to her...time in the 'Angelic World' is a bit different to the normal human one. On the other hand; she has a dark, revolting side of her. That no-one lived to tell the tale. She was not so much of an angelic little girl, she was more of a demonic, self-absorbed and untamable creature.

Annie was fulfilling her life, as a typical angel. Standing on Waterloo Bridge, enjoying the breeze as the night goes by. Suddenly ruined by a tragic, destructive, car crash. Which led to a mum, dad and brother to pass away after such a big accident. Leaving the sister, Rose alive, but in such a bad state Left in scars, and bruises. Covered in blood. You're probably asking how she could possibly be alive after such a thing. Well it's simple... Annie saved her. Catching a glimpse of Rose, she fell in love. This is where love took her..

Rose was stuck in a horrific situation, with no way out. Her face could only show the terror and there was nothing Annie could've done about it.  Annie came in as the hero, and saved Rose. Rose was pale, and fell unconscious leaving Annie to panic and worry on whether Rose was okay or is in serious danger. With the problem that she can't tell anyone she saved Rose, otherwise they will suspect her. She can't risk her identity being out. However, she didn't want Rose to die as well. That said, she went straight ahead, and dialed 999, asking for help.

Soon after, the police arrived. Medics took Rose to the hospital, and the police filed the situation as an accident. Annie saw what happened, and knew it couldn't have been an accident. As curious as Annie is, she wondered why Rose's parents did this. Why would they do this? They knew the stories. They knew the danger.

Rose was taken into the hospital, and was treated. She ended up with insomnia, after seeing such a tragic accident happen to her and her family. Causing outrageous outcomes. Seeing her family die right in front of her very eyes. Witnessing how horrific it feels to see such a travesty happen.

Annie came back, and made sure Rose was getting treatment and was getting better quickly. After realising the town isn't safe for her, she planned an escape...

{Author's note}

Thank you for reading chapter 1, of 'Angel's Blossom'. I hope you enjoyed the first chapter, and you would want to keep on reading.