🖤ShinKami💙

This was suggested! Thank you so much! 🥰❤👋🏼

**only a little big of angst, will be using personal experiences In a way-**

Shinsou's P.O.V

I was on my way to my class, when I came across three males one blonde, one red, and the other black haired. They all seemed to be covering somthing.

Or someone..?

I heard crying? I stayed to listen in, I wouldn't usually stay, I'd go get my dad, but hes having a nap before he goes to teach his class.

"Your worse than that stupid Deku! Your such a dumb ass." The blonde male said, kicking the, clear to me now, it was a person.

"God Denki. The only reason we talk to you is cause Mina is your friend!" Another kick.

"What the fuck are you gonna do now "Kami"?!" She black haired male said, grabbing the yellow boys hair and yanking him up.

"I-I'm sorry. I can't help it.." the smaller boy seemed to mumble.

"OKAY! I have seen enough. What the fuck are you doing to this kid huh?!" I sad loudly from the corner.

The three males froze up, I did sound like my dad huh..

The ash blonde turned to face me, the others flowed but the ash blonde let out a low growl. "Hes a dumb ass who doesn't deserve to be in our class! He can't even control his quirk!" The two boys next to him laughed.

"Well, 1A students~ I am going to show this video to my farther, your home room teacher Mr.Aizawa. But, for now I won't. If I see you even look at this boy again, then I'll show my farther. So, Surrey along."
As I finished they seemed to look panicked, the three of them walked of, rather fast.

I walked to the boy, on the ground against the wall. "Come on.. let's get you to recovery girl." I tried to pull him up but he refused.

"I- they are right you know... I don't deserve it.. I am stupid! I mean- i am smart but i act stupid yanno...?" He looked up at me, tears in his eyes.

"If you got into the class, you definitely deserve a place in the class. My farther is the home room teacher yet I didn't get in." I said softly, picking him up this time, seeing as I can tell he was tired. "See, I am going into your class, someone got kicked out or something. So if you ever need to hide from them assholes I'll be there, and by the way, I'm showing my dad the video either wa-" I heard a soft, cute yet very quite snore. I looked down as I walked.
He fell asleep.. huh, cute.

I smiled to myself, I took him to recovery girl together checked up.

After a while he had woken up, I went to go show my farther the video. He had a talk with them and resolved the issue, dad showed them how good his test scores where when he did the test again in a room separated from the rest of the class, told them he had ADHD, they felt guilty.

Good.

It's been a week now, all three, even the blonde known as bakugou apologised, even to someone else Bakugou used to bully he apologised in front of the whole class.

I had moved into he dorms, and into the class.

Me and Denki had become great friends. I have help2d him calm after he goes into his "Yuhy mode" as the class calls it. He seems to be scared of being in that trance, he said he can't control anything, the gets tired quickly. I see it in his eyes, he's terrified. I always seem to calm him down. We always cuddle, he ended up sleeping in my room these last two nights.

I might attually like him...

😌✌🏼FIN✌🏼😌