ix. angry

Luckily for me, Jem's car had broken down, meaning? i had to drive her back.

"oh girls just wanna have fuuuuun! oh girls just wanna have fuuuuuuuun" I swear i was going to burn her house down just how ale-
"You're bothering Brian."
"how do you know that? am i bothering you orange man?" she asked, looking at him. he looked really uncomfortable anyone, even jem, could notice immediately. She just didn't care, "you are now leave him alone." she blew a raspberry at him. "i never went a long with the boyfriend plan, jem."
"aw c'mon whats the harm? its not like you know him-"
"me and brian went to college together, we shared a room."
"oh shit- um sorry? wait you ran over your college friend and potential boyfriend?!" 
"for the last time i didn-"
"shut up! I like this song!" i looked back at Brian, we made eye contact for a split second before we both looked away. I began to wonder what we were going to do, as Hit me baby one more time by Britney spear was being ruined by Jem.  "My loneliness is killing me, anD IIIII I MUST CONFESS I STILL BELIEVE, STILL BELIEEEVE-"
At this point i was wishing i stayed in that mental hospital. 

Once we dropped Jem off the car was silent, twenty minutes of silence. It was almost deafening. Very. What're you supposed to when a supposedly dead person, that you killed, was in your backseat? "tim," For many nights i begged to absolutely no one to bring them back. "Tim," anyone of them back, "Tim"  but once i was able to get over them i hated them. "Tim!" every single on of them. Especially him, especially, Brian Thomas. "Tim the light's green!" Shit what- 
Suddenly i was pulled back to reality and i could hear multiple people honking at me. I quickly began to drive again, trying to focus this time.  

Trying to ignore, again, the part where my assumed dead first closest friend was in the back seat of my car. about to enter my house, and stay there till he gets better. fuck, this wasnt good.