V. Call

Tim.

while i sat in the living room drinking whatever the hell i bought, i began to realize as i slipped into non-soberness, "Hey, maybe having a possibly dead man in my house isnt such a good idea." I swear if not-too-sober me is more smart than 100%-sober me than i should consider becoming an alcoholic. 
hey, that's not too bad of an idea.

even though the thought repeated in my head i didnt act on it till i listened to the news, well tried to. "And we're moving onto Sarah with the weather," i reached for the remote, "Thank you Alex so t-" I immediately turned it off. Who needs to know the weather anyways?

As i continued to sit in my lonely pit of trauma, i was continuing to think of taking the guy to an actual hospital instead of keeping him locked in the spare room, waiting to die. until my phone rang. 
I picked up, rubbing my face and trying to sound decent, "dude, ive been calling you repeatedly! how's mr.orange?"
"pretty sure he's dead. hasnt woken up." I shrugged.
"im surprised youre doing well with this, considering you threw everything youve eaten in the past year up." 
"Uhuh" I should really take this guy to the hospital-
"which isnt that good considering you live off cigarettes-"
"yep" if he does end up dying me and jem will both go to jail, besides i know what it's like to lose someone. right?
"seriously how do you even do that?"
"mhm"  i mean, what if he has family? and if i do take him then i can actually live a normal life instead of a criminal 
"Tim?" and what if he survived? Im pretty sure he'd be thrown in jail
"Tim?" wait but then they'd now i tried to kill him
"Tim?" wait im in a different state
"Tim" so the best thing is to-
"TIM!" wait people exist,
"yeah? sorry- i have to go-" the second i hung up i began to dial the ambulance.

"911 what's your emergency?" maybe this time i can do it in time, maybe this time he wont die.
or maybe that's just not-so-sober me talking.