[ 1 ]

The solitude loves the company.

There are some moments that we, as humans, tend to take a toll over our feelings. Moments where we don't know where to look at or where to head to, where all we can do is stare into the oblivion, where our feelings are at their lowest levels.
And when that happens, sometimes it is nice to have some space to ourselves, so we can think about things and slowly regain our balance. But sometimes, for Ranmaru, those episodes where he felt stripped of everything, it took days, even weeks, to regain all that energy he had lost.

When those days came by, he says nothing. Slowly he goes farther and farther away from his group, and finally shuts himself until his body's had enough isolation. Because, honestly, it was almost always the same. Well, it was, because, ever since this certain blonde woman found out about it, slowly she gained the permission from the silverette to come by and check on him.

Truth be told, this was one of the many things he, incredibly, feared about being in a relationship. And certainly, once his partner found out about this, deep inside, she felt some kind of mother sense. Why? Because she could sometimes relate to his hardships. They went through different things as they grew up, but that o ly made her wiser in the matter.

Today, sadly, the episode that hardly ever happened, began. And she noticed this right away. How? The change in attitude. The silverette tended to fight for almost everything and anything if the Count of Permafrost ever so got a chance to have a word. And strangely enough, that same Count had asked her why the rocker was so 'off more than the normal'. This brought up her attention, and began to keep a close eye on the rocker. And in went on for around 3 days, until one of his teammates received a message from said rocker. This member sighed, turning around to face the left members and the girlfriend of said rocker, raising his hand with the phone gripped in it, he spoke

"Ran-Ran texted me, he says he'll be absent for a few days. Says he needs some time to 'get a hold of things'. Does this sound familiar?"

Asked a worried Reiji, looking at each other's eyes before the next member spoke, standing up

"The last time he took a 'break' was a year and a half ago, I assume this happened while you were still dating, right?"

The cyan hair boy asked, turning around to face the blonde female who was tapping her foot against the floor. Yes, that happened around that time, he had gone away a few times, but he had stated he needed a break for himself, and even so, he didn't let her close by. And it took months to her to find out the truth about those 'getaways'.

The Count was the next to speak, also getting up while turning to her as well

"As I can see, he wasn't planning on telling you. Or has he spoke to you?"

The girl nodded, crossing her legs while she kept looking down. Not only has he told her about this, but this matter wasn't something to take as a joke

"This happened 2 times last year, but he told me to not say anything, he didn't even allowed me in his appartment..."

The female sighed as she began to think about those times he just told her to not worry and closed the door on her face. Thankfully, she was not standing back again. She got up from her spot on the couch and faced the three males