||Prologue||

As Isabella Cadder made her way through platform 9 and 3/4  she felt her head spinning, her future was before her, all she had to do was pass that barrier and her escape would come at last

As Isabella Cadder made her way through platform 9 and 3/4 she felt her head spinning, her future was before her, all she had to do was pass that barrier and her escape would come at last.

Every kids dream was to finally turn 11 years old so their magical adventure would come, it was normal to be excited, but for her, this was absolutely everything. Ever since she had a conscious she found refugee in the idea of finally living somewhere else besides her home and especially far far away from most of her family and home life.

It's not that her family was the worse one, she was certain other kids she met had it even harder. But growing up feeling like an outsider in your own family where you were supposed to feel secure and comfortable no matter who you were or acted really took a toll on her.

Father was never around working day and night, mother was there, too there for it to be healthy. She took so much attention to her, examined everything she did, how she dressed, who she acquainted, even what she thought. She was always around and could never keep her mouth shut, taking every opportunity to let her know what she did wrong or how she could "better yourself", excusing herself saying that it was only because she cared.

They compared her a lot to her siblings, but in their minds, they were just setting a good example before her eyes, for her to follow and learn off. It totally backfired creating this relationship of superiority between her and them, they thought they were golden and she was just the family fall out, even though she was just a kid.

Being so compared made it hard to find her own voice, having that security in herself to just be her, whatever that meant. You would think with a family that's so laced with their kids' life they would make her out to be just like them. Because she might be insecure and a little closed-off but her morals remained untouched, having strong believings that are totally against your family's idealization of life thought her to be strong-minded, seeking always that fairness and justice she lacked in her life. She wanted life to be kind to her, but until that happened she would have to live off the happiness she got on being kind to others even though it was not reciprocated.

"This is it," she thought, everything she dreamed of was right in front of her, and she could only beg for it to be what she imagined it would be like. As she felt the cold and slim hand of her mother on her shoulder she knew she had to snap out of her thoughts, pluck up the courage she always desired to have, and was determined to prevail.

"Now Isabella, you must go through the barrier just like your siblings did. Hurry up if you may" Her mother's faked toned voice rang through her ears, she knew better than to show she really wasn't paying attention to her siblings and didn't know how to go through.

So she fixed her posture, ran a hand through her dress to make sure it wasn't wrinkled and thought lets wing it, grabbing her extremely detailed trunk that her sister obliged her to buy saying "you must impress always, you don't want to seem what you are not". She made a run for it immediately entering now platform 9 3/4.