It does not matter

I woke up sweating and crying because of the dream.I do not know what the meaning of the dream is.There is a car that got crashed,sound of police siren,ambulances and people shouting for help.I do not get a clear vision of what really the dream is.

I stretched and looked at the time.It was 5:00 in the morning.I won this phone in competition and value it very much.I smiled at the thought of it.

I went to my bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror.The bruises on my face were much lighter than before.My ribs were still healing and it was good that he did not went ham on my ribs.They were just bruised but not that bad.

I had burn marks from cigarattes,cuts from knife and marks from smashing alcohol bottles on my body.

I went in the shower and took a warm shower and went to my closest and picked out a full sleeve top and some jeans.I went downstairs only to be greeted by foul smell of alcohol and weed.It is nothing new for me I have to get through this every single day.

I scurried to the kitchen and started making him breakfast.After 15 minutes the breakfast was ready. I looked at my watch I still had 1 hour before school.So,I decided to clean the living room to get rid of that foul smell. After 20 minutes the living was clean and as soon as I sat on the couch.I heard a ddor slam meaning the devil has awoken.

I flinched and got up from the couch and grabbed my bag and went running out of the front door.I went running towards the school.

I even tried to contact the orphanage but my stepdad acts really nice infront of them and they think that he is a really nice man.It is like he has bipolar disorder when in front of others he acts like a sweet father and in front of me he is a fucking monster.

I reached school and saw trent there standing by his motorcycle.I might be scared of my stepdad but I have totally different personality in school.

I know hacking and the other thing I really love is racing.One time I almost got into street racing but then thought that it would be hard every time getting out of the house without telling my stepdad.Even if I ask him he would never let me go anyways and yell at me.

I saw Greg on the other side holding his hand.They both were back facing me so they could not see me.I decided to scare them and go to them.

I silently took steps towards them.

''BOO!!'' I yelled when I was near them.

''Aliens!!'' Greg yelled at the top of his lungs.

''Fuck!'' Trent said from other side and turned to face towards me and looked liked a hurt puppy.

I smiled at his reaction and hugged both of them and they returned the hug.

They both looked at me and pouted and took my phone out and clicked a picture of them.

''I thought it was someone else.'' Trent said while pulling me towards the class and Greg sent a flying kiss to Trent and waved to me which I waved back.

''Woah,dude calm down'' I said when we reached the front of the class.

''Let's go!!'' He said and dragged me towards the class and to our seats. Trent is my seatmate.

The day went on within a flash and it was already lunch time.I was really hungry because I skipped my breakfast.

We were heading towards the cafetaria.I heard many girls started whispering thing about us.The head of these clown was Madison.She is the slut of the school and always like to bully people for no fucking reason.She never really messed with me because I learnt how to fight.

''Look Trent the gay is coming'' She whispered to her friends or clowns as I like to call them.

She always make fun of Trent because she was obsessed with him.She even proposed him but he already had a boyfriend.She got angry and spread rumors about Trent being gay and they bullied Greg for a few days until I came to know about it and warned them to stay away from him or the consequences will not be good and the knew that I never give an empty threat.

We reached the table and sat down.I got angry hearing her.This bitch has a fucking death wish today.

I smirked and looked towards Trent and Greg.They both exchanged glances and begging me to stop through their eyes.I looked at Madison and she was laughing hysterically like it was the funniest thing she ever said.

Fuck her and her clowns.The bitch has the fucking audacity to comment on someone's preferences.She kissed Layla a few weeks back in the hallway and I recorded it just in case.Guess it is the time now.

I stood up and made my way towards their table.

I slammed my hand on the the table which caught their attention.

''Bitch,what do you want ?'' One of them said while lokking at me full of hatred.

''Did I ask you? I never asked you so you better shut your fucking mouth before I introduce my fist to your face.'' I said while looking at her dead in the eyes.

She gulped down and looked at her food and started playing with it.

''Listen here you dumb bitch.You have no fucking right right to judge person based on their preferences.It is their personal choice.Who the fuck are you to interfare in their lives ? You do not any right.Do you want me to circulate this video throughout the school'' I said and passed her my phone with the video.

She looked at it and her eyes went wide.She quickly composed herself and looked at me.

Is she glaring at me ?

Well poor it is not working.She looked ready to cry.Oh,so now she will cry crocodile tears.Fuck her.

I took my phone away from her before she has a chance of deleting the video.Trent and Greg already have seen this video.As soon as I reached our table both of them burst out laughing while clutching hteir stomach.

We started eating and finished our lunch.The bell rang and we started to head towards our next class.

I made my way towards 'home'.I looked at the time I still have an 1 hour left before he comes home.I made him lunch and went upstairs to do my homework

I wanted to stay out of his sight as much as possible.

I finished my homework and decided to take a nap.

I woke up from the nap and looked at the time it was 11:00 in the night.I did not have dinner not that I wanted to eat something I decide to go back to sleep but then I heard noises from downstairs.I decided to ignore it but the voices sounded like they were fighting about something.

I made my way towards the living room and saw my stepdad saying something to someone.The person I could not figure out who the person was.

''Dad?'' I callled scared shitless of the another person.

He looked at me

''Honey,go inside your room.'' he said in a sickly sweet voice.I really wanted to throw up.

Then the man turned around and looked at me in my eyes.We both had blonde hair.I had green eyes but the man in front of me had hazel eyes.He looked at me like he found his happiness.He samiled at me.

''O-Olivia!?'' He said as tears came out his eyes.

''Huh?'' I asked genuinely confused

When he saw my confused state.He made his towards me.He pushed my stepdad aside and came towards and hugged me.I froze

I snapped out of my thoughts when he put his hands on my shouldes.

''Who are you ?'' I called scared that he would hit me.

When I looked up he looked hurt.

''I am your dad'' He said while looking at me with love and adoration.

''Are you my real dad?'' I asked while looking at the ground.

He looked at me and lifted my chin and kissed my forehead.

I felt a sense of comfort around him.My stepdad ws watching everything while glaring at me and throwing daggers at me through his eyes.