Information about him

I was admiring her face when a knock was heard on the door. I looked towards the door and gave a signal to one of my men to open it. He fearfully nodded and went to open the door.

''Did you get information about that son of a bitch ?'' I asked when I saw Chase coming inside the room with a file in his hands.

''His name is Ivan , a local gangster and has done many robberies and police is still looking for him.He attacked us probably because the poor excuse of her father was not able to pay the money. So, he thought he would take her and sell her in the black market for a high price . They made a contract about selling her but we came on time.'' he said while handing me a picture of that stupid bastard. I wanted to kill him he had the audacity to lay a finger on my princess. He will pay the price.

''Take him to thew basement , tie him up , break both of his hands using the hammer.Make cuts everywhere on his body and make sure he does not have food and water for a few days .'' I spat angrily looking at his photo and looked at her and my anger suddenly vanished.

''What is his most prized possession ?'' I asked while shifting my gaze from her to Chase who was messaging someone.

''He loves his wife more than anything and his most prized possession is his wedding ring that he loves more than his life.'' he said while handing me a picture of his wife and the ring . I smirked while looking t the picture. She will pay the prize for the thing that her husband did .

''I want you to kidnap his wife and remember to torture her as well but no one of you will hurt her call Amelia. She will handle her and make sure to burn that ring in front of his eyes and kill them both.'' I kissed her forehead and tturned my attention towards Chase who nodded and went away to message others about the plan.

I smiled when I saw her laying there peacefully on the bed and the constant sound of the heart monitor beeping was the only sound inside the room.

I started playing with her hair and then myphone started ringing. I looked at the Caller ID. It was Louis who was calling me . I sighed and picked up the phone

''Dad......Is she okay ??'' he asked with nervousness evident in his voice.

Louis was the most emotional one out of all of us.

''She is alright but she is in a coma she will wake up within a few days. The doctor said she can go home if she is stable enough.'' I said while looking at her bed and holding her hand rubbing soothing circles on the back of her hand.

''Did you get any information about motherfucker ?'' Luca asked impatiently . I could hear anger and concern both at the same time.

''He will be locked in the basement.You can have some fun with him when he arrives.'' I said while smirking because I knew for a fact that they would let that motherfucker live.

''Okay , dad !!'' Angelo chirped happily when he heard the plan.He might be smiling but I can sense the monster lurking underneath it.

''By the way dad can you send us a picture of her . I really want to see her.'' Angelo said in an exicted tone like a little kid who got his favourite ice cream. I smmiled at the thought of them being excited to see her face after so many years.

''Sure'' I said and got out fom my seat and clicked the picture . She could even light the whole room by just her presence.

''Thanks , dad .'' he said and everyone else started bickering on who looks the most like her. I smiled at them.

I was talking with them when I heard whimpering under me. I looked at her and my eyes widened.

''Hey , you quick call the doctor.'' I said more like ordered one of the guards who standing near the entrance.

He nodded and quickly scurried away.

I looked at her and whispered swet nothings into her ear and started rubbing soothing circles on the back of her hand.

''Let me check her.'' The doctor said as he quickly moved inside and starting adjusting his stethoscope. He looked at her monitor and started writing down something.

''How is she ?'' I asked looking at him.

''She is stable.I am surprised she woke up in such a short amount of time.'' he said while looking at her.

''Of course, she is a Valentino afer all.'' I said proudly looking at her and caressing her hair and sat back down near her bed and taking her hand in mine.

''Dad'' A soft voice spoke

I was talking with the doctor and after hearing her voice. I turned my head towards her. I smiled when I saw her cutely rubbing her eyes and her hair was really messy.

''Yes , princess ?'' I asked her and kissed her forehead. She smiled while looking at me. I smiled this smile so much. I will not lie I love that smile on her face.

''Why would you do that ?'' I asked as softly as I could and started patting her head.

She looked at me and said.

''I did not wanted to bother you with my problems , dad .'' she said and looked away from my eyes. I gently looked took her chin and looked into her eyes . She had tears in them.I kissed her forehead.

''Princess , never say that again . It is my responsibility to protect you.'' I said and hugged her.

She hugged me back and she started crying on my shoulder . I started whispering sweet things in her ear and rubbed soothing circles on her back. We stayed in that position for at least 15 minutes but for me it was a few seconds. I wanted to hug her forever and never let her go.

She fell asleep in my embrace. I smiled and kissed her goodnight as I willbe taking to our home in a few hours. The doctor said she is stable enough to travel. Her luggage already reched the mansion . I can imagine the boys excited by only looking at her luggage.

''I love you.'' I said and pulled a blanket over her body and took her hand in mine and sleep overtake it.