I did NOT need to see that

Sabrina's POV

I stomped my way up her stairs wobbling a little bit due to the alcohol still in my system. Once I reached the door to her room I threw it open.

"JESS I'M GOING TO KIL- AHHHHHH!" I quickly slammed the door shut. I did not just see what I saw.

"My poor eyes. My poor poor eyes" I whispered to myself while covering my eyes. I started to gag loudly so they could hear it from behind the door. The door opened and disoriented best friend came out followed by a very naked chested Zach. "Sabrina why wouldn't you knock?" Jess said angrily.

I scoffed "What do you mean? How was I supposed to know you were getting your back blown out by him!" I pointed angrily at Zach causing his ears to turn red from embarrassment.

"Whoa i hate to get in the middle of your argument but you both are drunk and this is a stupid fight." Zach said pushing us away from each other. Jess sighed "You're right, sorry Sabrina."

"Its okay. I just wasn't expecting to see two very naked people at that point in time." I laughed embarrassingly. Suddenly my head started to hurt, my hangover was hitting.

"Ugh Jess I'll see you later I'm going home my head is killing me." I said clutching my head.

"You can spend the night here. Why would you want to leave?" Jess frowned. I looked back at her and Zach, "Yeah, no i'm good, i'd rather not hear you two getting it on while i'm trying to 

sleep." I said.

"Well let me ask Asher if he will take you home." Zach said, pulling out his phone. "NOOOO!" I yelled, grabbing his phone from him. "Ahah I mean that won't be necessary. Dont worry about it, i'll walk." I said handing back his phone. They looked at me with concern. "At Least call your mom Sabrina." Jess said. "No she can't know I went to a party Jess. I will be fine just enjoy your night you two." I said while turning and walking down her stairs. I could hear her defeat when she said, "Alright Sabrina, good night." I didn't respond as I headed through the front door.

I started walking on the sidewalk in the direction of my house thinking about all that happened tonight. I mean ofcourse Asher would get back with Kiara, I was just setting myself up for failure in the very end. Im such an idiot for even going to the stupid party. At the end of the day i'll always be a rodent, something no one ever wants.

Bringing me out of my thoughts, I heard a car pass and I glanced at it. Coming to a halt it stopped in the middle of the road stopping me in my tracks. Yep this is where i get abducted, i thought to myself. I hear the car door open and see Asher step out of the car. How did he know where I was... Zach, that idiot. "Sabrina, get in the car." Asher said.

I looked at him and looked away before I continued my journey walking home. "I'm okay Asher you can leave me be. It's only a forty minute walk." I retorted.

"Sabrina stop being stubborn and get your ass over here now!" Asher yelled. I turned around and looked at him. "Fuck you! You don't even know me and if I remember correctly you're the one who despises so called "rodents" like me. So why don't you leave me alone and go back to your hot girlfriend Kiara, I'm sure she can give you exactly what you like." I spit out furiously. I swear I could see steam coming out of his ears. He started walking towards me menacingly and that's when i realized, i fucked up... majorly.

Once he started getting close I turned around and tried to walk away but he grabbed the back of my neck and spun me around to face him. "You're right! You are just a filthy rodent. A waste of space. The only reason I came to get you was because Zach asked me to. I could be fucking Kiara right now lord knows she a whole lot prettier than you with her perky breast, toned stomach, and wet pussy. Whens the last time you got fucked- or wait who would want to fuck a rodent like you." He said spitefully.

I started to tear up and I tried to hold it in but one forced its way down my face. For a split second i thought i saw remorse but his face changed back to the stone cold expression from before. He forcefully grabbed my hand and walked toward the car. He opened the passenger side and pushed me in.

"Where do you live?" He said with no expression. I mumbled my address and he zoomed off. I knew my composure was going to break and i would start crying soon so i looked out the passenger window and let the tears fall. After about fifteen minutes of uncomfortable silence we arrived at my house. I unbuckled my seat belt and was about to get out of the car when Asher grabbed my hand.

"Look I'm sorry Sabrina I shouldn't have gone that far." He said sympathetically. I looked at him with my tear stained face, "No its okay because everything you said is true. I am and forever will be a rodent." I quickly swiped my hand away, opened the car door, got out and slammed it shut.I heard him speed off as I opened my front door as quietly as I could. I shut it behind me and walked to my room stripping off my clothes and putting on some sweatpants and a graphic tee. I walked over to my bed and laid down wrapping my arms around a pillow as I cried soaking it. I cried until i couldn't anymore, and laid there until sleep took over my body

***

12/3/2020

Ugh I literally suck at updating sorry :(. But I had two ideas for this chapter and I definitely liked this one a lot better. What do you think so far? Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it. Please vote and comment Thank youuu!

XOXO DBG