Monster hunter x ... Monster Hunter event first impression and breakdown

Alright, I'm just leaving a first impression here because its late rn where I live. Tomorrow I'll be putting out a longer review that goes into breaking down the armor and stuff.

Breakdown: So, basically this is a crossover with the Monster Hunter movie, which is explained by the title. There are two missions you have to do. One involves a black Diablos and the other a Rathalos. There is literally no replay-able content that you need to grind for for either quests.

My first impression: The story is pretty boring and forgettable if you're not a fan of the movie like me, but not sure to people who are actually interested in it. I'm not a fan of the movie, so I'll easily forget about this in a few days, but I could possibly see if people liked it. There wasn't much that was truly interesting to me story wise, just a quick two part story that doesn't mean much to me. 

This is pretty much all I have to say. It's late, so I might've missed a detail or two. Again, tomorrow I'll put out a breakdown of the armor set and if it's worth using or not. And if I forgot to add something, I'll do it there. Goodnight, people.