Chapter 10 - One Eventful Afternoon

Hi guys! Super sorry I didn't update yesterday! My Wattpad kept on freezing and doing crazy stuff! It's back to normal, so I present the next chapter!
Hope you enjoy
- Annie

Sophie POV
My heart leapt out of my chest as I heard Marella's cold words. Marella stared at me like a hawk about to eat its prey. I tried to run, but Marella grabbed my arm tightly.
" Oh Sophie, you're not going anywhere. If I can't have Fitz, no one can!" Marella screamed, shattering my ear drums.
" Keefe!" I yelled, but I got no response. Marella grinned at me as she tied my hands together, shoved me in a small, white closet and locked the door.
I pounded against the door, in hopes it would break open, but my efforts were futile. Where was Keefe? Would I be trapped forever?

Biana POV

My heart pounded against my chest as I turned around to see Mrs. Collins staring angrily at Fitz, Dex and I. I looked across the hotel lobby to see Jensi and Stina hiding behind the counter.
" Someone explain right now!" Mrs. Collins yelled. Luckily, we were the only people in the lobby at the moment. Dex looked at me, his face as white as snow.
" Umm, well you see we were playing Hide and Seek with our, um new friend, Fitz here, who's also staying at the hotel as well. Sophie went to hide and ummm we still can't find her. She's not really missing, just hiding," Dex replied awkwardly, scratching the back of his head.
Mrs. Collins rolled her hazel eyes as she remarked, " You really think I would fall for that? What's the real story, Biana?"
Everyone turned to face me. Beads of perspiration trickled down my back as my head spun. For the first time in my life, I was lost for words. I tried to think up a story to cover up the situation, but my mind was blank. Sighing in defeat, I began to tell Mrs. Collins the story.
" So we now have a missing student. How WONDERFULLY TERRIBLE! You all are in detention, but first we need to find Sophie. Also, Fitz, you're helping too," Mrs. Collins instructed.
I gulped - this was going to be one eventful afternoon.

Keefe POV

My heart pounded harshly against my chest. Sophie had been inside the house for far too long. All of a sudden, I heard Sophie yell my name. My head perked up as I started towards the house door, but I stopped myself - I needed to get some help.
Quickly, I peeped through the window to see what was going on inside. A shiver ran down my spine as I watched Marella shove Sophie into a closet and lock the door.
" Keefe, keep yourself together. You need to save Sophie! You are Lord Hunkyhair! You will succeed!" I whispered to myself, flashing my trademark smirk, to boost my confidence. I was going to save Sophie, but first, I needed to find her friends.
As fast as a lightning bolt, I darted towards the Crystal Hotel, to find Sophie's friends. They deserved to know what was going on. As I pulled open the enormous, golden doors, confusion filled my mind as I saw my best friend, Fitz.
" Keefe, what are you doing here?" Fitz asked, walking towards me.
" Shouldn't I be asking you the same question, Fitzipoo?" I replied, smirking.
All of a sudden, a girl with dark blue eyes and curly brown hair walked towards us. " Fitz, who is this? We're supposed to be working on how to find a missing person , not whatever you're doing here," the girl stated, staring at me in disgust.
" I am the one and only Lord Hunkyhair!!!!" I replied, raising my fist in the air.
" Lord Hunkyhair? As if, " the girl scoffed.
" Stina, this is Keefe, my best friend. Keefe, we have to go. We're working on finding a girl named Sophie," Fitz remarked.
" First things first, how dare you insult THE HAIR! Secondly are you guys talking about Sophie Foster?" I answered, one million thoughts whirling in my brain, did Fitz know Sophie?
    Stina and Fitz looked at me with wide eyes as they nodded their heads.

~15 minutes later~ Keefe POV

         15 minutes later, I explained what had happened to Sophie. Everyone's eyes widened in disbelief as I told them the story, especially Fitz's. I still didn't know how he knew Sophie, but that was a conversation for later.
    " Ok everyone, now that we have our plan, let's go get Sophie!" Biana exclaimed, twirling around.
Finally, Mrs. Collins, Fitz, Biana, Dex, Jensi and I and all arrived at Marella's house.
  " Ok everyone, he front door is locked so we need to use the back door. Follow Lord Hunkyhair!" I whisper- yelled  ( Yes, I know that's not word XD)
      As quiet as a mouse, we crept towards the gate at the side of the house.
    " Ok, seems like we need to climb over Come on Fitzipoo, give me a boost ," I instructed.
  " Keefe, you know you know you could just open the gate, right?" Fitz replied, making everyone burst out laughing.
     " Excuse me, Lord Hunkyhair doesn't make mistakes! Now give me a boost Fitzipoo!" I answered, as Fitz rolled his teal eyes.
     " Ugh fine," Fitz groaned.
  A few minutes later, we had all made it to the back door. Thankfully, it was unlocked. As quiet as a mouse, I pulled open the door and tiptoed inside, motioning for everyone else to follow - the coast was clear.
     As we were about to find Sophie in the closet, Jensi knocked over a glass vase on the marble table.
    " Jensi!" Mrs. Collins screamed.
      As soon as we were about to bolt out of the house, Marella appeared in front of us. Fitz's eyes widened in fear as he saw  Marella.
"MARELLA!" Fitz yelled.
" You know this girl?" Biana asked. Fitz nodded as Marella rolled her eyes.
" I'll tell you the story, but let's get your friend Sophie out first," Marella responded, to my surprise.

~10 minutes later~ Sophie POV

A wave of relief swept over me as I got out of the tiny closet. My grin was almost elastic as I spotted all of my friends in the living room, until I realized Fitz and Keefe were both here. My palms  suddenly became cold and clammy.
  " Come on, follow me," Marella stated as she led me towards the living room. The room was silent as I sat down on the couch.
   " What's going on?" I asked, in a baffled tone.
    " I'm going to tell you the story of how Fitz and I met," Marella responded.

Hi, hope you enjoyed this chapter! The Christmas special will start in the next chapter! I'm really excited to write it! Also, school's ending soon, so I can update a lot more!
Vote and comment if you want to! Question - Did y'all read Unlocked as yet? I am currently reading it!
Byeee!