Episode 16

Mc~

Mc 1:Yo wassup! We are back in our Gamiey Couple! Now we wanna flashback what happend last episode that were really trending for straight one week! They even viral over scene that were really no one cant forget.

Mc 2:Yup we talking about scene that was really hot when Mina and Wonwoo had their first fight. Even that episode was really being hot topic because the situation that happen for them.

Mc 1:Gladly theur fight end with matured think and both handle in calm way. No one gonna bad and no one gonna change their life.

Mc 2:Thankfull Wonwoo and Mina happy back with lovely scene. You can see how many people cant stop talking about it. But tgey give positive reaction even some of it critize over the action.

Mc 1:But whatever it is, its not gonna effect their marriege. So right now we gonna watch their life. Wonder what they doing now and their new missions together.

Mc 2:Well its all on episode 16! So roll the the screen!!

Show~

9.15 am

Mina and Wonwoo was eating breakfast at their house

Mina and Wonwoo was eating breakfast at their house. It was peacefully until the staff go to them and hand the golden card. They chuckle that they already know what are written there that no other its mission.

Mina open and read it since Wonwoo always read, now it her turn meanwhile him continue eating. She read loud and Wonwoo focus hear her speak.

"~Hello Mina and Wonwoo! In 10 am, there will be a baby boy in age 2 years old will coming and live with you for 3 days and 3 night. His name was Lee Minwoo. But speacial for you, you need to take care of him like your own son so he will change as Jeon Minwoo. Dont worry, we already prepare his stuff and now get ready to come him in to your family. You two were given chance to care him and borrow him anywhere until your last due missions. So goodluck Jeon Parents!!~"

Wonwoo chocking by hearing it and Mina quickly pass him the water. He cough and try to control his breath. Mina just worried and look at him if he okay or no.

"Baby boy? 2 years old? And live with us in 3 night and 3 days? Change to my last name?"

"Well its writen here. If you still cant understand, here. Read it again by yourself."

Mina hand him the golden card and he quickly read it. His eyes were big and then still cant close his mouth. Mina laugh and snap his face.

"Whats wrong oppa? You dont like kids?"

"I like kids! But im too suprise that his name change to my last name. And we will take care of him together here, so what about you?"

"I love kids so much! Also i had a dream too when i was teenage same like Tzuyu."

"Dream? What is it?"

"Tzuyu and I dream to be young kind mother and lovely wife if we are not idols. Since we love kids, sometimes we secretly go to orphane home to play with kids there."