Episode 26

Mc~

Mc 2:Anyyeong!! We are back and now all was at episode 26! Lets flahback to our Gamiey Couple!!

Mc 1:Last show was aired watching them met Mina parents and also go to three popular place at Kobe Japan.

Mc 2:Fans falling in love when two couples wearing kimono and also suprising they go to fortune teller shop.

Mc 1:The teller told them their future and half of it was similar to each other. Their reaction was suprise but still calm to not jump any conclusion.

Mc 2:Right now they had other 3 days at Japan. We heard that after their trip, they will apart for 2 months since now was first December week and will busy being idols to their perfomance for christmas and new year celebration.

Mc 1:Yeah actually they had to be at Japan for 5 days but they choose to take 4 and the last day was their first celebration christmas together even its too early.

Mc 2:Well they dont have choice. Idols always idols. And no one can change their career and must to do their job as singer kpop. But we also will miss them for 2 months.

Mc 1:Well lets see them now. Roll it!!

Show~

Wonwoo and Mina already wake up but still in sleepy. Her parents already go work and just leave the couples rest more. Now just 10 am but still they need to go have fun and she had to show Wonwoo around Japan.

She shower first then pull Wonwoo to bathroom. She then go to prepare the breakfirst for them and also check the time. When all was ready and done eat, Mina volunteer to drive since he dont the location to go.

Mina drive to Disneyland and relieve that not many car at this morning road. She see that Wonwoo fixing his hair at his phone. Then he text with Seventeen members.

After 15 minutes, they arrice at the place. Well slowly many people go there. They then go out from car and headed to counter. Mina pay it and pull him inside.

Wonwoo was amaze with big and wide at Disney place

Wonwoo was amaze with big and wide at Disney place. They take a picture together and headed to map board. Wonwoo spot the haunted mansion and decide to go there at night.

"Oppa there are change costume! Lets go there meet here after change."

"Well then remember our concept?"

"Of course! Our cosplay will be look fun! So promise meet here?"

"Yup and dress well bubble!"

They split to change costume zone. Mina choose to be a Princess Belle. So she wear a yellow medium gown and put a tiara up her head. She just put a simple make up and in just 10 minutes, she out from costume zone.

She can spot many people already wear their cosplay disney and most of them was uniqe and awesome. Then she go to map board and wait for Wonwoo.

 Then she go to map board and wait for Wonwoo