Episode 25

Interview~

Wonwoo:

Q:For you in this double date?

"Well double is not bad at all. Since our group close and we had our own liner chat. So its not awkward much but still we manage to do our double date together even just one day."

Q:Photoshoot for a second time. What your view in this same task?

"Well Mina and me already do this. But this time its different since we just do with our own members. It turns good and the concept we take was suits us."

Q:Split with your wife in 30 minutes, what your feeling about it when you need to walk with Tzuyu which is your sister in law?

"Well i know that Mingyu and Mina are same liners so its not a big deal. And about Tzuyu, i can see she same like Muna but just their way talk with guy its different. But at same time i get to know about Mina since she and Tzuyu close so much."

Mina:

Q:For you in this double date?

"Well im more excited since we are not joining our day alone much. But also we had our photoshoot task so it make u more close with others. Im happy we get along well each other."

Q:Photoshoot for second time. But not with Wonwoo but with Tzuyu?

"Well i dont having any problem at all. Tzuyu and I are model line along with Jeongteon so its not a big deal to do it. But doing with boys was making us more want to do best and show what we got being a model idols."

Q:Walking with Mingyu, any wrong with it?

"Well a bit since we are same liners it okay but when talking about feelings its a quite awkward. But at same time Mingyu and i start to know about Wonwoo and he also ask about Tzuyu. I see they can get along well as friends or maybe slowly to next level? Ahahaha!"

Mc~

Mc 1:Eyyo we are back! Just now we already watch Mina and Wonwoo interview about last episode which is they had double date and photoshoot magazine ambassador with Mingyu and Tzuyu.

Mc 2:They four show their powerful vine and chemistry being model and its not a wrong choice putting them together in one magazine. They also had good time together until night.

Mc 1:Playing extreme games until kareoke was really a young soul in their lifes. For last thing before they can finish their double date, they take a walk at shining garden park at Ilsan and talking with their sibling in laws.

Mc 2:Today they two get task to go visit Mina parents at Kobe Japan for 5 days. Mina was excited but Wonwoo worried about the different languages and her parents.

Mc 1:Being understand wife, she know he think about this thing and she sure her that her parents are good and not what was Wonwoo think.

Mc 2:Right now lets go watch their episode 25!! Roll it everyone!!

Show~