Episode 18

Mc~

Mc 1:Annyeong!! We back on WGM Mina and Wonwoo marriege!! Today its been episode 18!

Mc 2:Yup it is and now they have been take care if their virtual son, Jeon Minwoo. He stay with them for 3 days and now its their last day together as one family.

Mc 1:So sad that time flies away fast.. Must be hard for them to let go the cutest baby boy that they take care. Especially Mina since she easy cry and had soft heart.

Mc 2:Well They gonna spend time together for last time and have fun in every decond as family.

Mc 1:In 18 episode now, lets go watch them the Gamiey Couple!

Mc 2:Roll it everyone!!

Show~

As usual Mina wake up early and first thing she do is make breakfast. She slowly get up not to disturb Minwoo and Wonwoo who hugging together while sleeping peacefully.

She tie her hair and quitely open the door then go downstairs. She start to take out all the ingredients to make breakfast which is simple wrap egg. Before that she wash Minwoo bottle and made his milk again before he stary cry.

She continue to cook even check the tine that hit 8.17 morning. She had time to prepare their breakfast and tidy their house for a while before they can go out to spend time the last day with Minwoo.

She sigh for a second thinking that they need to let go their virtual son after this. Well for them 3 days was not enough with Minwoo. She hope that they will meet Minwoo again even they are not in WGM anymore.

When she almost done cook, Wonwoo suddenly show up with carrying Minwoo in his arms. Both was still sleepy face and they sit down while she just shake her head. She then serve their breakfast. But boys still cant open their eyes well making she have to feed them.

Wonwoo who already adult and her husband acting like kids who need to feed and Minwoo is a bit cranky scretching his hair in sleepy. Well at least they eat what Mina feed them. She still cant believe that this two boys were really pampered with her.

After 15 minutes, Mina tell Wonwoo to go shower first while she tidy up with Minwoo in her care

After 15 minutes, Mina tell Wonwoo to go shower first while she tidy up with Minwoo in her care. He just nod and leave they two at kitchen. Minwoo start to whine and Mina quickly give his milk. Minwoo put his head at her shoulder and Mina just eat since she feed boys first.

After that she go upstairs and tidy their bed. When Wonwoo out, Mina take two towels and bring Minwoo shower with her. Meanwhile Wonwoo cimb his hair and even wear his glasses. He make sure that nothing left before they out since last time he almost forgot to borrow his wallet.

 He make sure that nothing left before they out since last time he almost forgot to borrow his wallet