Circus? Circus.

L's P.O.V.

"Hello." The man says. "Hi, I was wondering if there was a place nearby that I could sleep at." I ask him. "Well, actually you can sleep here. I have to warn you though, if you sleep in here you will grow cat ears and a tail." He tells me seriously. "A Neko?" "Yes." "Is that why you are a Neko?" I ask gesturing to his ears and tail. "Yep. If you would like to sleep in here I have a blanket and a pillow you could use." "If it's not much trouble to you." I answer back. "No, not at all. Sleep here, but remember about the Neko curse." "Ok." I walk into the office looking at everything, slowly adverting my blue eyes towards the circus equipment. I don't believe that I will become a Neko. It doesn't even seem one percent possible. "I'll have to go now. There is blankets and pillows in the back. Make yourself at home!" He sings. "Ok. Thank you so much for letting me sleep here." I beam at him. "No problem. Just remember it costs your humanity." He says before walking out telling me to lock the door. I walk to the back to find the pillows and blankets. Once I find it I walk to a nice spot. I put the blanket and pillow down there. I quickly lock the door and go to sleep.

In the morning

I yawn waking up. I extend my claws out of my paws. I was about to get up but I just remembered that I now have claws. "WHAT BUT I-IM SUP-PPOSED TO B-BE HUMAN?!?" I scream. "OH M-M-MY FREAK-KING GOD-D-D!!!!!!!!" I jump up and run over to a mirror nearby. I had brown ears and a tail. The color matched my hair. My tail straitened out in fear. I start to control my ears an tail. I then make my claws come out of my hand/paws. I pet myself and it feels amazing. I hear the door open and when I look over, it's the cat man. "Oh I like your fur color. It matches your hair!" ,He compliments, "Oh. since you are a cat now, would you like to join the circus? It'll have food, a place to sleep, and a family?" He asks me. "Well..... sure." I answer back with a smile, hesitating at first.
__________________________________ First authors note! I wrote the title kinda like the Fault In Our Stars!