New world

This is my first story so ya this is mine so if you don't like the ships don't be a rude about it any who let's get into it

After the royals fight while everyone was in the infirmary

Johns pov

I wake up to hear arguing. I sit up to see Arlo and Sera screaming at each other. My hearing is a little off because I just woke up. I can't make out what they are saying but I can tell it is arguing. Right as I start to be able to hear is see a portal appear underneath Sera and Arlo I jump up to warn them Shouting "Look out below you" but it is too late. The next thing I know I'm sucked in the portal.

Arlos pov

I wake up to see a man with blonde hair in an absurd blue and red outfit. The next thing I know he says "Are you alright young one"? I look around and see Blyke, Remi, Isen, John, and Seraphina and we are on top of a building. I found myself saying " who the hell are you and how did we get here". There was a green haired kid who looked at me like I just asked him who god is.

Deku pov

Is this person crazy or living under a rock "i'm Deku and this is All Might" I state with a cheery voice. He just looks at me like who the fuck are you suspossed to be like i wasn't worth his time. Then I look over to what I can only assume are his friends. Then the black haired kid comes over and towers over me. He asks "Where the hell are we" Then i simply respond "Mustafu, Japan"

John pov

I look at the kid and half scream "WTF how did we get to japan we were just in the infirmary how the hell did we get to Japan"!? He then asks "then how did you get here" I then reply "we got sucked through a portal. He gives a face like Omg thats so cool while at the same time worried.

All Might pov

Hmm should we trust them they probably would of attacked already if they were villains.