Your My Distraction

I sat on my bed with loads of papers surrounding me.

It's my senior year of college and I'm preparing for finals.

I fix my glasses and draw my attention back to my notes.

"Hey baby!" Justin yelled as he entered the room.

"Hey." I kept my attention on my notes.

"Oh come on baby, you need a break." his strong hands grabbed mine.

"I can't have a break, I can't fail this test." I looked at him to see he was giving my puppy eyes.

"Your pitiful." I chuckled as I picked up another piece of paper.

Justin sat back on the couch across from me. There was silence, but I could feel him staring at me.

I look up to see him admiring me like a sculpture.

"What are you doing?"

"You know your really sexy with your glasses on." he bit his bottom lip.

"Your so distracting."

"I know."

Justin then got up and started walking to the bed where I sat. He grabbed the paper that I held in my hand and threw it on the ground.

"Wait I need that to study!" I whined.

His body hovered over mine showing off his arm muscles.

He grabbed my chin and gave me a light kiss. I reached back for another kiss but he dodged it.

"Justin you can't just tease me like that!" I whined once more.

"But you have to study soo" he slowly started getting up and walking to the door till I ran to him.

"Studying can wait." I whispered.

"Great." he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist as I kissed on his neck.

He gently lowered me to the bed. As I placed soft kisses around his neck and finally to his lips.

"I can never study around you." I whispered laughing.

"My baby doesn't need studying. She's naturally brilliant." he responded looking back to my eyes.

"Oh come here." I gave a him a kiss, which resulted to more and more kisses.

Justin is such a distraction, but I can't help not feeding into it.