two weeks

Two more weeks and he leaves me. He goes off to a different country with me behind at home. I should be used to this by now. We've been together for a while but the thought of going to sleep in a empty bed haunts me.

"Baby are you gonna come to bed?" Justin ask while walking down the stairs.

"Yeah, i just needed a glass of water." I lie while getting up from the couch and preparing a glass of water that I had no intentions of drinking.

"Why are you lying." He chuckled, almost amused by my horrible lying skills. "You've been staring at the tv for a past hour and may I remind you the tv has been off."  He said as he started drinking from the glass I just made.

"And I know you weren't gonna drink this because you hate water, but anyways what's wrong." He said sitting on the couch patting the spot beside him.

He knows me too damn well I swear.

"You leave in two weeks. To a different country. For 4 months. I can't say this makes me feel happy inside." I say trying to hold back tears.

"And yes, I'm happy you're able to tour and do what you love because seeing you happy makes me happy but idk." I say looking down to the ground like a lost pup. Tears forming in my eyes and all

"Babygirl." Justin said as he pulled me into his arms. I definitely couldn't stop the tears now.

"You know I hate leaving you but we just gotta get through it." He said while kissing my head.

I hate him seeing me sad about this. I don't want him to feel like I hate his career. I just hate him leaving me.

And that's how we fell asleep. With me snuggled in his arms on the couch. We weren't in our bed but feeling his touch around me felt 100x better than any bed ever.

----------------

Idk don't come for my sloppiness‼️‼️