I Promise

Imagine you and Justin got in a pretty big fight that resulted with you and Justin going out... but not together.

I'm awoken by my head throbbing. I slowly open my eyes to see an unfamiliar setting. and a complete stranger next to me... in bed.

"What the fuck did I get myself into." I quietly whisper. I roll out of the covers to see myself in only my bra and panties. I look back at the stranger in the bed... he's wearing nothing.

"No!" possibilities of what could have happened last night pop up in my brain. I just wanna cry.

I find my clothes throw them on and run out of the door to my car. I go straight to Justin's house.

I'm on the verge of tears when I ring the doorbell. Justin comes to the door shirtless with jogging pants on, his hair is a mess and it's quite obvious he was drinking last night.

When I look into his eyes all I could do is bawl.

I can tell he is confused so he pulls me inside his house, closes the door and pulls me into his arms.

"Y/N what's wrong." I'm too weak to speak so I cry harder into his chest.

"Babe If your crying about last night, I'm sorry ok, I love you." That last part only made me feel even worse.

I finally get the strength to talk. I pull away from his chest and look into his eyes. Tears still running down my cheeks.

"Justin, I have to tell you something." His eyes are filled with confusion. He nods as a que to keep talking.

"Justin." I take a big breath "Justin I-I woke up in bed with another man... Justin I think I cheated on you."

His face was emotionless I could tell he was processing what I just told him. "Y/N please tell me your lying." His eyes began to water.

I slowly shake my head and look down. "I'm not lying, I wish I was I really do."

A single tear began to run down Justin's face.

"What have I done." I thought to myself .

"Justin please tell me you forgive me." I stuttered. He just stood there with tears trailing down his face.

"Justin please." I held on to his hand tightly and sobbed.

Before I knew it he pulled me into a hug. I held him so tight, I didn't wanna lose him. He then whispered in my ear.

"Please Y/N just never do it again."

I looked into his eyes. "I promise."