Elizabeth

The council member and the guard gallop back to their army to start the battle. I take my bow and arrow and aim at one of the soldiers heading towards us. I let go of the arrow and it stabs the soldier in the heart.

Peter goes for the other soldier and cuts it's head off. Peter goes to the front with Edmund as I go, and get on my horse along with my brother ready to lead the army underground of the Howe.

We wait for Peter's signal as I see the main guard order the Calvary to gallop towards us. Peter turns to us, signaling us to go.

We gallop inside the Howe where the other half of our army is at. My brother grabs a torch as he screams, "Narnians! Charge!"

We all go underground, getting ready to break the pillars holding the ground above us. One group is led by me and the other is led by my brother. I nod to the centaur that has a horn. He blows the horn, signaling Peter to start counting. 

My brother and I start counting. I whisper, "One....Two....Three...Four...Five...Six...Seven...Eight...Nine...Ten." I turn to the Narnians and scream, "Now!"

The Narnians break the pillars with their swords or big sticks as I watch the ground above us break. I head to the opening to go up the battle. Its time.

I see my brother as he says, "Stay safe!"

I nod and give him a smile as we both gallop up to the battle and scream, "For Narnia!"

When I go up, I see our plan worked. The enemy's Calvary are trapped in a hole on the ground, and some died because of the arrows Peter ordered to fire. I get off my horse and take out my sword as I start fighting with all my strength and anger of the people I lost in the past, and how they destroyed my home.

I kill many Telmarines but then notice the other part of their army marching out at us. I look at Peter as he has fear in his eyes. He nods at me and screams, "Back to the Howe!"

We all start running back until I see big rocks starting to destroy the Howe, just like they did with Cair Paravel. Anger runs through my veins as I see the opening fall. I go and stand next to Peter while my brother is on his other side.

We look up and see a tree break as Susan slips and almost falls. Trumpkin quickly grabs her and swings her to a steady ground. I look back at the army as Edmund comes next to us . H gets rid of the crossbow and unsheathes his sword, determination setting on him.

I unsheath my sword by Peter's side with that same determination Edmund has. My brother is next to me and Susan is next to him, with her bow and arrows ready. We all look at each other; eyes filled with determination and bravery. We are ready and we will win if we are together.

Peter puts on his serious face and starts running towards the battlefield. We follow as we each crash into one Telmarine and kill it. Then I lose control of my sword while fighting a Telmarine. I don't have time to reach my bow and arrows as another soldier comes at me. 

This is the end. 

Suddenly a dagger shoots at the soldier's heart and falls to the side.

I look up and see my brother. He smiles at me and says, "I thought we agreed you'd stay safe."

I smile at him and reach my bow and arrows, and start to shoot at many Telmarines. I turn to where Peter is. A soldier comes from behind him ready to kill the king of the Narnians, but not on my watch.

I aim at the soldier with my arrow and let it go as it stabs the soldier in the back. Peter turns around and kills the Telmarine. He looks at me and nods thankfully as I feel his exhaustion.

I continue to fight but I then notice my brother being pushed to the hole on the ground. I run down to him before the main guard tries to kill him. I grab my brother's sword that fell off his hold when he fell. I block with the sword at the strike of the main guard, trying to kill my brother.

The main guard looks at me with a smirk and says, "Well if it isn't the Shadow Guardian."

I give him an angry glare. I get ready to kill him but suddenly a tree root came sticking out of the ground, and grabbed the guard; slamming him on the ground and killing him. I help my brother get up as we head back up.

I see Telmarines retreat at the sight of nature awakening to help us. I turn to see the trees moving and killing any Telmarine. All the Narnians scream and cheer. I hear Peter with bravery, scream, "For Aslan!"

We follow the Telmarines to the river of Beruna. They stop at the middle of the bridge, some of the army in the water. I look ahead and see Lucy come out as she pulls her tiny dagger out. I turn to Peter as he has fear in his eyes for his little sister.

I look back at Lucy and see none other than the hope that I lost 100 years ago. 

Aslan.