Chapter 3

|| Cat Call

Walking away, Taehyung didn't glance back to see if any of them were following after him. He wanted to get away and find himself home as soon as possible.

Why was Jimin even suggesting the new bartender to walk him home, especially since he is well aware Taehyung detests any new staff member. Why would it even matter if Taehyung walks home with someone or alone, he would much rather be by himself and walk home alone every single day then let the new boy be anywhere near him.

Taehyung was so lost in thoughts he failed to notice someone right beside him.

"Hey"

Taehyung flinched unbelievably hard, he covered himself with his bag as protection, but not feeling any harm towards him he opened his eyes and saw Hoseok looking at him concerned.

"You're okay?" he asked, seeing Taehyung flinching like that who wouldn't be worried.

"Oh hi Hoseok, it's you. I'm fine. You-" his voice broke, but he recovered by clearing his throat. "You haven't left yet?"

Hoseok checked Taehyung's face, not seeing anything further to be concerned for he smiled. "No, not yet. Anyway, how are you?"

Taehyung smiled back and fixed his hold on his bag. "I'm good. I heading home now"

"You're walking by yourself? Where's Jimin?"

"Jimin's got a date night with Yoongi"

"Ohh" Hoseok understood immediately. "You know, you shouldn't walk by yourself, especially when it's so late. You know how people are around here-"

Not again. Why does everyone want to lecture him concerning his life. Yes, he knows it's late, but he's an adult, he can take care of his life just fine, he doesn't need a bodyguard or someone constantly teaching him how he should live. Taehyung waited until Hoseok stopped talking and told him. "I know Hoseok. And after all, I got my phone on me. I'll ring you if I'm in trouble. Don't worry about me"

Being used to this reply Hoseok shrugged. "Okay. If you say so"

And Taehyung left. Finally feeling at peace from this whole day.

Today was not really eventful, the only good aspects of it was that his finishing performance for the night went extremely well. His dancing was magnificent and he earned more money and tips, which somehow improved his mood after that terrible headache he had at the beginning of the day.

This unexpectedly brought joy to him. Dancing is his passion, and as long as he can dance and express himself no matter in which sort of way, he will be happy. At least, that's what he thinks. He didn't plan to become a stripper, he wanted to be famous, to dance at shows, theatres, but now, he's stuck in this shithole with strangers only admiring him for his looks and body and not for his passion for dance.

Taehyung kept walking, thinking. How did he even get himself stuck as a stripper at a gay nightclub in the red light district?

The night was illuminated by the city lights, but the beautiful Seoul which shined in bright lights didn't make the place any safer than how it really is. In the shadows and even on open streets lurked people with crazy ideas in their minds.

He passed a row of clubs after clubs, ranging from strip ones to brothels, and on the streets girls were laughing and kissing goodbyes to their last customers for the night. Red lights in the club windows were shutting off one by one as Taehyung passed. Men were laughing obnoxiously loudly, holding beer cans in their hands, drunken words spilling from their mouths making Taehyung cringe. Some men even tried their pick up lines on him, but Taehyung ignored them knowing those men were only trying to show off in front of their friends and joke about, instead, Taehyung pulled up the hood of his green puffy coat and carried on walking.