Missed

Don't be a ghost reader...... be a human :Vote and Comment

It took me long enough to update this book.... But again I'm here

❤️Enjoy❤️

It was the very next day... and Jimin was sitting in the class quietly while Jungkook was staring at Jimin with dreamy eyes...."Won't you study for the coming Exams? " Jimin asked surprisingly without curses as he shifted his attention to Jungkook

Jungkook shook his head before replying...."I studied everything Last night" Jimin was quite dazed with the him now......."never expected the Jeon Jungkook to be this determined with Studies...." Jimin replied as he focused back at his book....

"Well I'm very fo......" He was cut off by a squeal, as they both turned around they saw a boy entering the class and girls were all screaming....

After the a boy entered and crowd went crazy....

Jungkook craned his head a bit to take a look.... After what happened was something no one expected.... The boy took a look on Jungkook and ran towards him while Jungkook stood up...

"YUGYEOM...." "JUNGKOOK...Bro" The boy named Yugyeom pulled Jungkook into a hug... as they both jumped at the same time.... "Man... I haven't seen you around" Jungkook exclaimed as he pulled out of the hug....

"Transfers suck"

After that the class started and Jungkook literally seemed to forgot Jimin.... He forgot the fourth reason too....

For the first two periods it was okay for Jimin since Jungkook wasn't troubling him but when Jungkook went for lunch with Yugyeom too and on top of that Yugyeom was making him smile... That's intolerant... He didn't even bother Jimin in the rest of the classes... Jimin seriously felt betrayed... But why? Of course he knew it why but won't admit....

It was all what he thought... The classes ended and Jimin was waiting for Jungkook to come out.... But what he saw was Jungkook coming out with Yugyeom and that too Jungkook was holding Yugyeom's hand, dragging him to his bike....

That's when Jimin lost it....

Something happened that even surprised Jungkook.... Jimin made his way to Jungkook stomping his feet and made a shocking statement with action added....

He went near him standing in his way... "J-Jimin... Umm Yes?" Jungkook asked as Jimin stood in his way abruptly...

Jimin sighed as he shook his lowered head... "Jimin ca...." The words were unsaid, the actions were abrupt... Jungkook was punched twice in his face... results were one swollen eye and red puffy face....

Well Park Jimin isn't so easy as he thought... "You *pointing to Yugyeom* better stay away from me and Jeon Fucking Jungkook, You too stay away from me" Jimin stated before walking away.... and what made Jungkook even more dazed was when Jimin walked towards Taehyung....

"Take me home" Jimin ordered and Taehyung just nodded as No one wants themselves in trouble... right?

Taehyung and Jimin left in Taehyung's car while Jin approached towards Jungkook who was holding his swollen eye

"I told you not to mess with him.... now suffer with this swollen eye" Jin scoffed as he left the place too with Namjoon, who was being dragged by Jin.....

"What just happened Bro?" Yugyeom asked as he crouched down...

"Just so so" Jungkook answered as he stood up holding his eye... "I guess someone's jealous... That's all"

Jungkook smirked and that shit was painful but Yugyeom just patted his shoulder... "Well Best of luck... I hope Tomorrow I see you in one piece"

Jungkook smiled but again scrunched his nose in pain... "4th reason won't be missed... Don't worry.. I won't break the chain" Jungkook mumbled as he took off on his bike to home....