4th reason

Don't be a ghost reader..... be a human :Vote and Comment

This is the shortest chapter so far so My apologies if you were expecting more of it... for now please Continue💜

"JIMINIE LOVE... BUB I'M SORRY... PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR... I DIDN'T WANT TO MAKE YOU FEEL JEALO...." The door slammed opened and there stood Jimin with a scowl....

Jungkook gulped as he pressed his ice pack over his swollen eye.... "B-Bab...." "Don't call me that and I'M NOT JEALOUS" Jimin cut him off....

"But You never denied my affection" Jungkook pouted sweetly but he didn't knew that Jimin knew too well that pouting with a swollen ass face hurts....

"Now I'm clearly denying it so FUCK OFF" Jimin yelled as he flicked on Jungkook's forehead...

"Babe... I was just messing with you... please please please forgive this crazy lover of yours.... Please..." Jungkook pleaded but what do you think Jimin will be melted.... FUCKING NO...

"I DON'T CARE JEON....NOW GET OUT" Jimin scoffed as he pushed Jungkook outside and slammed the door on his face... "I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE VERY PROTECTIVE OF ME AND I LOVE IT.... IT MAKES ME FEEL LOVED... JUST PLEASE DON'T BE LIKE THIS...I JUST FELT LIKE YOU ARE TIRED OF ME SO I WAS JUST GIVING YOU SPACE... " Jungkook yelled with a painful smile and on the other side Jimin stopped doing whatever he was doing and landed on the door.... his tears brimmed out and he just mumbled to himself..." I don't know why I am falling for you but the reasons are really affecting me... bad... very bad..."

Jimin opened the door and found Jungkook standing there.... He pulled him into a hug... No one spoke anything... Silence... Pure Silence yet Comfortable... Jungkook felt at ease but Jimin hugging him is a new thing though... New thing yet Good...

" Go get a ointment on your eye... It's swollen badly..." That was Jimin's last words before he pulled away and closed the door abruptly leaving Jungkook Dumbfounded.... What the hell just happened? Did his apologies got accepted? Does it mean he can chase him again?...

"WELL JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK I WANT TTEOKBOKKI FOR LUNCH... THANK YOU"....

Sometimes we don't even realise how much we love someone until they start to drift apart... That's the most painful experience in someone's life.... Hold them tight and love them till end

Life offers second chances to only lucky ones... Maybe you are lucky or not... who knows..?...