5th reason

I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING TO ME!!!!

++++++++++++

The rest of the day was pretty neat since Jungkook would cling on Jimin even if Jimin denied it he did love it yet never admit....

Jimin literally don't know what to think anymore...he got jealous the previous day but refuses to admit the truth that caused him a sleepless night....

He took a liking on Jungkook and now he can't deny it but 

He won't really admit it.... Why would he? He doesn't really need it....

Do he?

Well we will see....

Next day, Jimin was up early as Jungkook but as expected Jungkook just wasn't ready to let him live in peace....

Jimin was brushing his teeth when Jungkook knocked the door furiously...

It didn't even cross his mind that Jimin will kill him later.....

"KNOCK ONCE MORE AND I'LL DETACH YOUR LIMBS FROM YOUR BODY"

Jungkook giggled as he heard Jimin yell but then Jungkook again continued to knock..... He really do try Jimin's patience....

"MINNIE, JIMINIE, BAAABY, DARLING, SWEETHEART,....." It went on till Jimin slammed the door open, pulling Jungkook in and throwing him on Jimin's bed..... (n-no puns i-intended)

Jungkook was shook as he sat there on the bed watching Jimin roaming around with just a towel wrapped on his waist....

"I love your body" It just slipped Jungkook's mouth and Jimin stiffened... He wasn't expecting this but....

Jungkook however when realised what he said, slapped his mouth with his hand and stared at Jimin with a shook reaction until Jimin spoke up with a little hesitation...

"I-I wasn't expecting the 5th reason to be this bold but Uhh.... Ok... Just ok... Anything else?"

Jungkook was actually expecting a mock or a yell but it really shook him....

"No..."

Jungkook's reply came out as a whisper though, Jimin nodded as he was about to take his towel off....

"Wanna go out for a while? So i can get ready? Or like You want me to dance for you naked?"

Jungkook was controlling himself from nodding.... If he nods to the question, he'll surely be killed by Park Jimin...

"Wait for me outside and we can go"

When Jungkook realised what really happened, he was already out of the room.....

WHAT THE FUCK DID JUST HAPPENED!!!???!!!??