Chapter 3 ~

We finally landed in NYC, we got out luggage and headed off outside and a limo was waiting for us.

“ Dad what hotel are we going to” asking curiously because we didn’t have a home just yet here. “ The London sweetly, its one of the nicest ones and also near the school you’ll be going to” my dad said. “ THE LONDON!!!!” I freaked out saying this because one direction have stayed there so many times, and I’m a directioner so staying there was crazy! My dad looked at me like I was crazy. “Honey, come down its only a hotel” my mom said, “MOM! Not only is it just a hotel ONE DIRECTION have stayed there.. How don’t you not know this, gosh mom..” I said while laughing.

We arrived at the hotel, the whole plane and car ride I was listening the ‘Take Me Home’ album of one direction, oh how much I loved the song ‘Kiss You’ especially Nialls part was the best! The hotel was amazing and so big! We went inside and checked in, our room number was C52. I was jet legged and exhausted so I just took a quick shower and headed off to bed, but must I say the hotel room was AMAZING! I feel asleep like that.

I woke up from an amazing dream and it was 4 am and I jumped out of bed and yelled “shit” I forgot to call Kevin with all the excitement with the hotel.. It was 1 am in LA. I hope he doesn’t mind me calling him this late.. I called him anyways. *beep, beep…ring…beep, beep*

“ uh hello” he said so tiredly, I could tell he was exhausted.. “hey babe sorry to be calling so late, just wanted to say we landed safe” I said

“Oh HEY!’ he said excitingly “Hey love, how you been the past 24 hours” I giggled

“ I’ve been better, I miss you like crazy” he said “I miss you too bab” I said ~~~

“Bab I really need go to bed now it 1:30 am, I know you wanna talk but I gotta to go to work tomorrow in the morning at 5am” he said “Alright call me whenever you feel, have fun at work *giggled* miss and love you *mwah* “ I said “love ya bab” he said and hung up.

I carried on to going back to sleep.

It was Sunday today and I had school Tuesday *joy*. I wanted to go out and shop around and maybe make some city friends. I got up. Went to the kitchen and made myself a bowl of cereal, I was to lazy to make anything else. I finished my bowl of cereal and headed to my bedroom and took a shower. I blow dried my long dirty blonde hair with ombre. Loved it, put a bit of cover up, mascara, blush and lip gloss. I put on my favorite outfit that I’ve been dying to wear which is more city type clothing. My black leather jacket, short jeans that were ripped, combat boots with a lace/sliky white tank top with crosses on it and a collar with studs and my stylish peach bag! LOVED IT!

I headed out the door and my dad gave me his credit card! There were so many crazy fans out the hotel screaming 1D! 1D! And I was totally confused because I didn’t think one direction were here, they were suppose to be coming in about 2 weeks.. But I just carried on because I didn’t feel like waiting for the boys even if they were or weren’t here.. I stopped by at the closet Starbucks.. Ordered myself a java chip. Oh my how much more delicious they were here than in LA. The door to the bathroom hit me. “ow” I said.

“Oh, I very sorry are you okay” said a sweet British girl with a accent. “oh its fine thank you” I said and looked up and my mouth dropped. It was Eleanor. “Oh my god! Your Eleanor! Oh how much I love you and inspire me, your so beautiful, so jealous of you! You and Lou are so adorable” I said really excitingly but embarrassed.. Why did I say that, she probably now thinks I’m a crazy fan.. Well I am but I don’t want her to know that.

“Oh, haha thank you so much, means loads! Your very sweet! I must say you have an amazing style” she said nicely

“thank you!” I said smiling “It was nice to meet you, I must be going now, got to go look for school cloths” *rolled my eyes* and laughed and waved goodbye Eleanor said “Goodbye, and thank you for not asking for a picture like all the fans.” she said waving good bye and smiling.

Wow! She’s actually thanking me for not asking for a picture... i actually wanted one but felt bad of asking.... She must be super tired and probably annoyed of everyone taking pictures of or with her. But she loves the fans, as I’ve heard. I headed off to times square so pretty at night.  And than someone bumped into me so hard that it hurt really bad and my half filled java chip fell on the floor. I looked up to see who it was…

who could it be? someone from one direction? a cute guy.. who? comment x ~